Rock In Rio Broadcast LIVE On AOL Music

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried to connect several times on the uk link and got that "not available in your area" message.tried one last time and bingo,it worked.i reckon it's aol putting up this wrong message.they they should put up "not available due to heavy traffic",but that would show a weakness in their system.

anyone going to record the concert tonight??

i got it to work with wm recorder www.wmrecorder.com for the promo from the uk site www.aol.co.uk/rio

great thing about this software is that it has a 30 day money back offer.it picks up any streams that are playing in open browsers or windows media player.it can work with windows media or real player streams,using different versions of the software.the one on the aol uk site was a windows media stream.

i can't do it myself,as i will be at a wedding.

i wouldn't trust aol to post the entire concert for download for 30 days after the concert.aol suck,they should put the correct resources in place.this isn't their first live concert stream.i reckon tonights guns n roses show will prove difficult,as the demand for streams will be way higher than last night.

good luck and happy viewing.

hope one of you guys record it and share it with us unfortunates

ok i'm getting very confused here with all the time differences etc.

i will be looking at it on british time and don't know what time it is or which of the many links here i should use.

i'm trying my best to crack some software so i can record this and make a killer bootleg.

so can anyone help a gunner in distress?:(

I have a full stream recorder. I have already tested it out and it works perfectly so I will be recording the show tonight, then I'll split it to make it smaller and get it uploaded as soon as possible. :)

Edited by Slash2004

is there anyone else in the US not able to have the streams play? i have to have a working stream tonight, i have a friend of mine coming over to watch it, so does anyone have a solution. whenever i try to play a video i get this code: C00d11b1

please, i cant figure this out.

There will be transmition from the sapo official site.....

If you go to the RIR official site, the second icon in the right is about the transmition.....

GNR starts 23.45 GMT, ie Lisbon time.

Yes, 23.45. Use the GMT system to convert to your timezone... It's not that hard! ;)

GnR will hit the stage (if everything goes as planned) in 7 hours.

Edited by DV_007

Guest Jungle Blood

GNR

The Portuguese pop band will be performing right after Sting, while they are celebrating a career that spans over 25 years.