The Most Fun GNR Songs To Play Live

Cant beat a barbershop version of my world

id pay to hear/see that :P

i love playing Civil War, i cant really describe it, its just raw power with some serious emotion all at once. Coma is fun also. lets see, what else......Dust & Bones, SCOM, Rocket Queen, November Rain(especially the outro. i play the first part of it then improvise the fast part, kinda like Thal, keeps it fresh.)

fuck it, EVERY Guns song is fun to play

i love playing Civil War, i cant really describe it, its just raw power with some serious emotion all at once. Coma is fun also. lets see, what else......Dust & Bones, SCOM, Rocket Queen, November Rain(especially the outro. i play the first part of it then improvise the fast part, kinda like Thal, keeps it fresh.)

Nice sig dude rock3

Yeah, I love the outro to November Rain, the intro to the outro sets it up perfectly and I get goosebumps kicking in with the first few notes of that solo.

Nice sig dude rock3

Yeah, I love the outro to November Rain, the intro to the outro sets it up perfectly and I get goosebumps kicking in with the first few notes of that solo.

thanks, i saw that pic of axl and couldnt help myself :P

i know exactly how you feel about the NR outro. NR is such an emotional song not only to sing, but to also play. everything just builds up until the outro, then it just explodes, and thats the only way to play it. pure emotion.