May 25th show

Sorry, I'm not able to do it. But I come home at 2.00 (spanish hour, five hours difference with New York, I think), and I'd really like to write some kind of review (hope my english is not too bad) for you tomorrow friday in the morning.

I feel great!!!

It's my first time with GNR!!! :D

HEY HEY MY MY... Today Is The Day!!! :P

I'll try to write a small review tonight when I arrive home after the show. Promess tomorrow ull see pictures anytime in the day ;)

I can't Believe this is happening!!! Been waiting for this moment 13 years!!!

rock1 GN'R GN'R GN'R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock2

Where is this show and what time? I have a ticket for RIR, but I would like to see this show as well!

Thanx!

The show is tonight. Opening band (The Living Things, amazing band) at 20.45 and GN'R ar 22.00

http://www.gamerco.com/trouble/index.cfm?f...ira&id_gira=249

Some tickets are still available but all the "seat ones" are sold out...

here's how u can get there:

http://www.camponaciones.com/auditorio/situacion_e.cfm

cheeeers!!!

- will this concert be live on aol or we have to wait for may 27 -

NO...cause our country sucks sometimes.. and AOL is no big deal here. Some TV will film the show but they wont play it like they didnt play the one from 1993 here in Madrid also.

Edited by pattonPwr

Hey just want to say to all the Spaniards, enjoy the show and take care! I sat higher Spanish at school and I saw what an amazing culture they have. In the end I got a 'No Award' for the exam but still I hope you's have a great time! :)

Hey just want to say to all the Spaniards, enjoy the show and take care! I sat higher Spanish at school and I saw what an amazing culture they have. In the end I got a 'No Award' for the exam but still I hope you's have a great time! :)

THANKS!!!

will post reviews in like 10-12 hours...

Viva Guns N' Roses!!!

It sounded really fine. I enjoyed with november rain, and missin you..Anyway people was fucked about the time, you cannot start a concert 2 hours later. There was 2:15 am and people started to go, I didnt but I understand

The two first songs: Its so easy", The voice of AXL was kaput (K.O), after he got hot fortunately