compile the best performances from the new era

Axls_Disillusion

If you could make a live album that had all the greatest performances from the new era (2001 HOB - Hammerstein Shows), what would your tracklisting be and from which cities? Theres so many great performances to pick from..

again, new era only. We already have Live Era.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good responses in this thread. I'm going to make myself the ultimate GNR 2000 era live CD with all the responses.

you'll have to upload for the forum. coz it sounds good from what we heard so far

My Michelle feat Baz from either the 14 or 15..Axl sounds fucking amazing.

Better from that show too! I liked it on the 17th best but that boot isn't quite the quality we'd want.

Yea man.

Madagascar from Boston is a choice I'd go with as well.

Yea man.

Madagascar from Boston is a choice I'd go with as well.

i actually like Madagascar from the VMA's

I actually agree with you here. But it's not full length. :(

i know :( but what he did was good. deffinatly

Axl put so much passion into his singing during madagascar at the VMAs.

yeah you can he does when you watch the video of it. fav preformace of Madagascar for me :)

The Blues from Rio 3 (i just can't get enough of that "OK, NEVERMIND...." ) :D

Better from 15th Hammerstein

November Rain and Chinese Democracy from Pittsburgh 2002

It's So Easy from either Boston or Pittsburgh

I think I'm going to use Rocket Queen from idaho, because Axl introduces the band before it and goes off on some guy in the crowd who yelled the name of a long gone member while Axl was introducing Fortus. Its classic

"you wouldn't want all these nice people to beat the shit out of you now would you?"

I think I'm going to use Rocket Queen from idaho, because Axl introduces the band before it and goes off on some guy in the crowd who yelled the name of a long gone member while Axl was introducing Fortus. Its classic

"you wouldn't want all these nice people to beat the shit out of you now would you?"

I got Idaho on silver disc and I don't remember mine having that. I bet they cut it out as it's only a 1 disc.

I got Idaho on silver disc and I don't remember mine having that. I bet they cut it out as it's only a 1 disc.

Shitty man. That rant is classic.