On Sale: June 2nd 2006

July 18th - Sheffield, Hallam FM Arena

July 19th - Newcastle, Metro Radio Arena

July 21th - Glasgow, Secc

July 23th - Manchester, MEN Arena

July 25th - Birmingham, NEC

July 27th - Nottingham Arena

July 30th - London, Wembley Arena

This was posted on metalsludge by vana_rock. Links weren't provided but the poster sleazyjack said It is indeed true, I work for the agent!! YAY if it is true!

edit: apparantly it's in 'Classic Rock' magazine.

Edited by drops_of_jupiter

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Sale: June 2nd 2006

July 18th - Sheffield, Hallam FM Arena

July 19th - Newcastle, Metro Radio Arena

July 21th - Glasgow, Secc

July 23th - Manchester, MEN Arena

July 25th - Birmingham, NEC

July 27th - Nottingham Arena

July 30th - London, Wembley Arena

This was posted on metalsludge by vana_rock. Links weren't provided but the poster sleazyjack said It is indeed true, I work for the agent!! YAY if it is true!

edit: apparantly it's in 'Classic Rock' magazine.

This was in classic rock a while ago, but it's great if it's confirmed....!

Where are the tickets 'on sale' from the 2nd?

LP

Guest roses_are_red

I wonder, how axl's gonna make all these shows :o

he would get tired after few shows... and hope he still has his voice at the end of the tour. :(

[

sp1 confirmed it also.

According to Classic Rock, the following UK dates have now been 'confirmed' and tickets will go on sale on June 2nd.

18 July Sheffield Hallam FM Arena

19 July Newcastle Metro

21 July Glasgow SECC

23 July Manchester Arena

25 July Birmingham NEC

27 July Nottingham Arena

30 July London Wembley Arena

Edited by Kollemann99

When Axl was on that Eddie Trunk show a couple weeks ago, I'm pretty sure he said he was doing about 31 shows in Europe didn't he?

So far, there are 24 confirmed dates, these extra UK dates would put that tally up to 31, so the UK dates look fairly certain to happen in my opinion.

Will be at the Dublin gig in a couple weeks, and will be going to the Glasgow gig when/if confirmed rock3

Oh man, I'm gonna make sure I'm in Birmingham this summer!!! :shocked: I was feeling pretty gutted earlier because even though there're still tickets for Download Festival I'd have to be on the streets after GNR finish since camping's sold out. Now this, I'm so happy :laugh:

You know, its cool that Axl is doing all these shows, I just hope that he doesnt commit to too many shows and ends up over doing it and having to cancel. They play for 2 hours +, very high energy shows, thats got to take alot out of you.

Either way its cool for everyone and I hope he makes it through this entire tour.

Edited by mahimahi

AXL YOU FUCKER, WHERE IS CARDIFF!!!

:cry:

It's not like anywhere within the UK is that far to travel to is it?! A few of the gigs aren't that far to travel to from Wales! I'm travelling from Aberdeen to Dublin in a couple weeks, and then will be travelling down to Glasgow when the other dates are official, no big deal, it's not as if I'm travelling to Japan.

It just confuses me when people get annoyed that they aren't playing in their city, but are playing maybe only 100 miles away. :question:

Ok, I understand people have work commitments, etc, but still...

AXL YOU FUCKER, WHERE IS CARDIFF!!!

:cry:

It's not like anywhere within the UK is that far to travel to is it?! A few of the gigs aren't that far to travel to from Wales! I'm travelling from Aberdeen to Dublin in a couple weeks, and then will be travelling down to Glasgow when the other dates are official, no big deal, it's not as if I'm travelling to Japan.

It just confuses me when people get annoyed that they aren't playing in their city, but are playing maybe only 100 miles away. :question:

Ok, I understand people have work commitments, etc, but still...

Should think to fans like from Italy that we consider lucky enough if they come fore one show in our country......