I HOPE IT IS A FAKE!!!!!!!!!!

TheAlien

Guest siliconmessiah
Definitely false alarm. In fact, over on HTGTH it looks like Christos is providing Jarmo updates straight from Soundcheck as well. I got my last text message about 1/2 an hour or so ago, myself - seems like Christo's updates are a bit more.. up to date.

-darknemus

There are conflicting reports saying Axl´s not there...

(And on the earlier hand of this thread. I think (or rather hope, for his own sake) that Warchild´s account has been hacked)

Edited by siliconmessiah

Don't want to hear about it

Every single one's got a story to tell

Everyone Knows about it

From the Queen of England To the Hounds of Hell

-

And if I catch ya commin back my way

I'm gonna Sell it to you

And that ain't what you want to hear

but that's what I'll do

I honestly have no clue if Axl's there.. and the person that I'm texting probably wouldn't want to be bugged for that sort of info. However, I wouldn't panic - Axl's rarely at soundchecks from my understanding.

-darknemus

Definitely false alarm. In fact, over on HTGTH it looks like Christos is providing Jarmo updates straight from Soundcheck as well. I got my last text message about 1/2 an hour or so ago, myself - seems like Christo's updates are a bit more.. up to date.

-darknemus

According to Jarmo (via Christos from the venue) Axl is now there and doing NR. See, told you not to panic :)

-darknemus

THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

warchild,

A. Considering I just spoke to someone who's attending soundchecks in Madrid about an hour ago.. then yeah, the show is going on.

B. I did not film the Hammerstein shows - nor would I have attempted to. Thanks for continuing to perpetuate your delusions, though. At least it gives me something entertaining to read.

C. Its "Craig" - you dont have to keep censoring the last four characters like you're all special because you know my first name. So do about 100 people who were at Mustang Harry's.. oh no.. I'm scared!

-darknemus

Great post! rock3

No! The madrid gig is off? Who said that anyway? Rumours

:cry: axl be there or i will eat you :tongue2:

it's NOT off..!!!...

And Darkanus...Are you named Darkanus because you suffer diharea FROM the MOUTH????!!! Like you're an insider...!!

....it's a fact that...YOU HAVE NO CONNECTION to the band or GnR whatsoever.....except for that lousy gnfrbullshit.com.... The lawyers are on your ass C***....

and Filming during a Show is ..P I RACY....

W C....over and out....

I will be back..SOON Is the word

Dude, what have you been smoking?

Please - as I mentioned in the other thread - if you wish to *flirt* with dark, please use the pm system. But enough with the unprovoked rants against him in the middle of theads.

Dark, you have a LOT of patience, that's all I'm gonna say...

I've found that playing it calm and cool usually works for me. I'm not going to get my blood pressure up over some twink online who's trying to irk me. Besides, if warchild had an ounce of honor or class, he / she would have introduced themselves to me personally in NYC. Instead, "it" continues to employ hit / run tactics that frankly, in my opinion, fail miserably. Its amusing, though, if nothing else. Makes for great stories around the poker tables or at the bars or wherever else it is I go to socialize when not in front of these infernal machines :)

Thanks for the compliment, though.

On-topic: I hope the Madrid show goes great tonight and maybe, just maybe, we'll get a bit more solid info on the eventual release or our holy grail.

-darknemus

I sure as hell hope we dont go through this "the show is cancelled bull sh!t before every single show this tour. Guys Axl and the gang will be there every show and will kick our asses every single show on this tour. So there is no need to panic.

But I think it would be awsome if they played Move to the City tonight i think that would be killer

That bitch is gone...woohoo :P .....what an annoying person seriously :confused:

Does anyone know when Guns arrived in Spain...I'm guessing 2 or 3 days ago right? :drevil:

Kannon.

Edited by kannon21

That bitch is gone...woohoo :P .....what an annoying person seriously :confused:

Does anyone know when Guns arrived in Spain...I'm guessing 2 or 3 days ago right? :drevil:

Kannon.

I saw it in another thread, it was like 4 days ago..

Kannon.

I saw it in another thread, it was like 4 days ago..

cool, thanks man ;)

Kannon.

In my opinion, Axl knows he has everything riding on this tour. A no-show or cancelation would be devastating. I just don't see it happening. He's put too much effort in the new album to let it crumble. He has a great band with him. He may be a dick sometimes, but he's not a douche bag. Big difference.

AXL is on MED......come the fuck on......he still does what he wants...........AXL is AXL........

A fucking psychotic genius..........i'm betting a no show on this tour.......

Jane says....i'm gonna kick tomorrow....

LAVAL in love....

Madrid show at risk.......????...this is pretty funny............No it's not of course.....umm....it's guns after all......so predictable and boring.......

you've slept enough man.................

it don't really matter...gonna find out for yourself........

Laval......fucked up....hearts always get KILLED.......