Small Axl mention in today's Daily Mirror

mesa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read in the paper this morning Axl was walking round Knightsbridge in London yesterday. He was seen in Harey Nichols looking at T-Shirts. Anybody meet him or even hear about this?

Im just imagining walking around london and bumping into axl shopping, would be the most surreal thing that could happen.

What would you do if you seen him across from you in a shop?

Axl was spotted yesterday afternoon on the most famous street of Madrid, the Main Street, Gran Via, walking with Earl.

The he got into a big black car and the girl who saw him couldn't take a picture with her mobile phone. But she's a good girl, she wasn't lying.

They were meant to be shooting a video but the place wanted too much for insurance so its either been put on hold or they moved it and have shot it.

Came from fortus i beleive that info but don't quote me. Thats the story of the video shoot thing you mentioned above.

Axl was spotted yesterday afternoon on the most famous street of Madrid, the Main Street, Gran Via, walking with Earl.

The he got into a big black car and the girl who saw him couldn't take a picture with her mobile phone. But she's a good girl, she wasn't lying.

isn't earl axl's ex bodyguard?

Guest roses_are_red
They were meant to be shooting a video but the place wanted too much for insurance so its either been put on hold or they moved it and have shot it.

Came from fortus i beleive that info but don't quote me. Thats the story of the video shoot thing you mentioned above.

i wonder what video. will he put diane connor in it. :o ok im just too obsessed right now.

Reading through the Daily Mirror today and there's a small mention of Axl rose in the 3AM section of the newspaper, under surveillance, which is where people report when and where they've seen celebrities, it says -

"Axl Rose looking at T-shirts in the menswear section of Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge"

no idea when it's from but im assuming he was spotted after the 18th and before today, so he's been in the UK at some point assuming they're telling the truth.

that is all.

EDIT - IVE JUST NOTICED ITS ALREADY BEEN MENTIONED, GUTTED, I DID A SEARCH AND EVERYTHING, I FEEL SO FILTHY, DELETE THIS OR SOMETHING.

Edited by mr-fukaji

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read in the paper this morning Axl was walking round Knightsbridge in London yesterday. He was seen in Harey Nichols looking at T-Shirts. Anybody meet him or even hear about this?

Im just imagining walking around london and bumping into axl shopping, would be the most surreal thing that could happen.

What would you do if you seen him across from you in a shop?

and the rumour mill around the world's most mythical rock god continues... :shades:

the insurance for the shoot was too expensive...

now i like the sound of that. seems as if this video must have something fucking cool or dangerous in it if insurance is astronomical... GONNA BE EPIC!!! maybe something involving a lot of fire or explosions perhaps (kinda like in don't cry with the car going over the cliff).

the insurance for the shoot was too expensive...

now i like the sound of that. seems as if this video must have something fucking cool or dangerous in it if insurance is astronomical... GONNA BE EPIC!!! maybe something involving a lot of fire or explosions perhaps (kinda like in don't cry with the car going over the cliff).

I they needed to go to UK to do it?

I mean they have hollywood and all in USA... :unsure:

I believe Earl works for another entertainer now - unless Axl hired him back, which I doubt.

I believe Earl works for another entertainer now - unless Axl hired him back, which I doubt.

Earl doesn't work for Axl anymore....

And YES London is a GREAT place........

Hiya Madison!

W C

I wonder who's minding Axl then? :unsure:

Especially with the Hilfigers after him, he'd better watch it! :P

Edited by Axls Rocket Queen

Earl doesn't work for Axl anymore....

And YES London is a GREAT place........

Hiya Madison!

W C

Warchild.. your normally dead on straight man but I have to disagree here man.. London is a fucking bin!

it is, for about a week.

How is 'pool anyway?

Marginally better, we get gravy in chippies up here.

Fukaji!!........ ThIs IS a GNR BOARD.....is buckhead still IN the band??.......Is buckethead still a member of GUns n Roses......?????

So what's with your aAVATAR??

Hell he might even nOT BE ON the album??.........(Bumblefoot has a soul..at least!!!!.....not a fuckin pSycho-robot wannabe!!)

God I hate that Bucket!....I hate KFC even more!!

General WC

It's a good album, one of my favourites. So it's staying.