welcome to the jungle

rock chick bitch

i have just been watching vh1 guns n roses legend week and the welcome to the jungle video came on but it wasnt the original it was a live version but with violence behind it. and i was woundring if any one else has seen it and what you guys thin of it. this isnt an importrent topic but i think it is interesing because i have never seen it before!!! has any one ese and what do they think.

rockchickbitch

rock3

i have just been watching vh1 guns n roses legend week and the welcome to the jungle video came on but it wasnt the original it was a live version but with violence behind it. and i was woundring if any one else has seen it and what you guys thin of it. this isnt an importrent topic but i think it is interesing because i have never seen it before!!! has any one ese and what do they think.

rockchickbitch

rock3

That's a clip about reality! It shows violent scenes it is true, but they actually happened! GNR always pointed the finger to the hardness of real live.

I first saw this clip 3 or 4 years ago!!

Right at the end of the video there's a guy talking to reporters i think and he says something like "Can we...can we all get along...can we do that?"

Who is that?

i think its Marthin Luther King.

and yes, the video is fantastick!

Right at the end of the video there's a guy talking to reporters i think and he says something like "Can we...can we all get along...can we do that?"

Who is that?

I haven't seen the video but that is the Rodney King quote after the LA riots what year was that 90 maybe?