I really, really wanna see Buckcherry

adnan

If you've purchased the ticket, will they really turn you away?

I thought about it, but the "Back Alley", the club they're going to play in is pretty notorious around here, definitely one of the rougher clubs, and the bouncers are supposed to be real assholes.

Just on the offchance that they don't allow me in, am I supposed to hang around Downtown Calgary scalping my ticket?

P.S. Crazy Bitch might've given you a bad idea of Buckcherry, they're pretty good, you might wanna take a peek at their other material.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

If you've purchased the ticket, will they really turn you away?

I thought about it, but the "Back Alley", the club they're going to play in is pretty notorious around here, definitely one of the rougher clubs, and the bouncers are supposed to be real assholes.

Just on the offchance that they don't allow me in, am I supposed to hang around Downtown Calgary scalping my ticket?

P.S. Crazy Bitch might've given you a bad idea of Buckcherry, they're pretty good, you might wanna take a peek at their other material.

I don't know, clubs vary alot. In NYC for example, you will never be ID'd anywhere. It's hard to tell.

You will not defeat my distaste. :P

• 1 month later...

SHIT! WHY DOES SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPEN AGAIN?!

FUCK!

That's the 4th fucking time they come to Calgary. They're playing Stampede tonights, but admission is by contest only, and I didn't win! Fuck there were so many tickets to be won.

Fuck you CJAY92, fuck you Keith, Fuck you Josh, fuck you you goddamn idiots. Finally playing where I can see you play and you make admission through a competition only! Fucking idiots.

Edited by adnan

here in Ontario you can get in to lots of bar gigs underage...if you want to drink,you get a wristband before going in...all underagers don't get a wristband but can see the show.

It was like that for the NIN,VR,Ministry etc. etc. bar shows..

call the venue and find out!!

SHIT! WHY DOES SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPEN AGAIN?!

FUCK!

That's the 4th fucking time they come to Calgary. They're playing Stampede tonights, but admission is by contest only, and I didn't win! Fuck there were so many tickets to be one.

Fuck you CJAY92, fuck you Keith, Fuck you Josh, fuck you you goddamn idiots. Finally playing where I can see you play and you make admission through a competition only! Fucking idiots.

Haha Josh can see that now :rofl-lol: