GNR at manchester evening news arena?

mr.flibble

after the original rumour of a uk tour was posted on here, that had gnr playing the men arena on the 18th of july i decided to do some investigating and emailed the arena to see if gnr were pencilled in to play that date, i got this reply back today:

Mark,

we do not yet have any confirmed bookings for GNR, attached please find our current listings for the Arena. If you want to keep checking it is advisable to call ticketmaster 0870 190 8000 who always keep their records up to date. If there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to contact us again.

Elli Manning

now i was a little bit dissapointed when i recieved this back as i was hoping to recieve something along the lines of, yes we can confirm that GNR will play this date.

BUT

if u read the first line in the reply:

we do not yet have any confirmed bookings for GNR

that to me says that the band and management have been in touch with the men arena about possible dates.

and i have been further encouraged by the post i read today listing new dates which apparently have been confirmed and a sale date announced (which appeared on metalsludge)and which had the men listed on july 23rd.

in short i deffo think the band have been in contact with the men and other arenas around the UK to finalise dates and as soon as everything has been finilised i think the confirmed dates will start getting listed on the arena websites and on ticketsites.

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo

after the original rumour of a uk tour was posted on here, that had gnr playing the men arena on the 18th of july i decided to do some investigating and emailed the arena to see if gnr were pencilled in to play that date, i got this reply back today:

Mark,

we do not yet have any confirmed bookings for GNR, attached please find our current listings for the Arena. If you want to keep checking it is advisable to call ticketmaster 0870 190 8000 who always keep their records up to date. If there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to contact us again.

Elli Manning

Elli Manning!? I hate that fucker! Giants suck! Peyton's good though!

now i was a little bit dissapointed when i recieved this back as i was hoping to recieve something along the lines of, yes we can confirm that GNR will play this date.

BUT

that to me says that the band and management have been in touch with the men arena about possible dates.

and i have been further encouraged by the post i read today listing new dates which apparently have been confirmed and a sale date announced (which appeared on metalsludge)and which had the men listed on july 23rd.

in short i deffo think the band have been in contact with the men and other arenas around the UK to finalise dates and as soon as everything has been finilised i think the confirmed dates will start getting listed on the arena websites and on ticketsites.

Elli Manning!? I hate that fucker! Giants suck! Peyton's good though! :P

Before I get flamed, I was just kidding ;)

Mark,

Elli Manning

BUT

i have no idea what your on about but will put an lol in anyway

LOL

rock3

Mark,

Elli Manning

BUT

i have no idea what your on about but will put an lol in anyway

LOL

rock3

ELI Manning is the brother of Peyton Manning, who is the starting quarterback for NFL team the Indianapolis Colts. Eli Manning plays the same position for the New York Giants.