What time does GNR go on at?

icet224

8:15 eastern time.

Is there a way to watch/hear this live, as it happens? Someone said AOL would have video of it I believe.

I don't think that's accurate. They are on at 11:45 local time, which is 6:45pm Eastern. So make sure you tune in early just in case. I think the Darkness is on just ahead of GN'R. So just make sure you know what the Darkness are doing and you should be okay.

8:15 eastern time.

Is there a way to watch/hear this live, as it happens? Someone said AOL would have video of it I believe.

I don't think that's accurate. They are on at 11:45 local time, which is 6:45pm Eastern. So make sure you tune in early just in case. I think the Darkness is on just ahead of GN'R. So just make sure you know what the Darkness are doing and you should be okay.

Here's where the concert's gonna be streamed...

http://music.aol.com/network_live/concert_...S00050000000031

They list 8:15 ET

Considering what time they went on in Madrid last night the start time might be more like 10:15pm. :P

Edited by shotdowninflames

Right as they sense the fans are about to riot. It depends on the crowd. If they're gonna riot at 8:15 Axl will take the stage at 8:13 if the fans have the patience to wait and riot at 12:05am Axl will take the stage at 12:01 am. It really depends on the crowd. Sometimes Axl can sense that the crowd will riot regardless and he won't even go on stage. he won't give a reason either cause he would never blame the fans and to be honest they're the reason for the canceleld shows.

It's just a theory. Probably wrong though.