REVIEWS - GN'R Live Madrid 25 May 2006

pattonPwr

I could barely read that. Some of it was possible and other parts were straight out of the da vinci code.

I don't really care if your english isn't flawless and you want to write a review. Hit one of the spanish forums up. I get sick of "I am guns fan from back in 80s but speak bad english and want to convey message to you".

Atleast he makes the effort and tries to communicate in a language which isn´t his. And let me remind you that some " native english speaking" people here talk and write worse than a 10 year old child.

This is an INTERNATIONAL GNR fan forum so, everyone came here no matter wherever they come from ;) .

Also, would you have the balls to try to express yourself in a foreign language? I HIGHLY doubt it.

I agree with you...

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, after 13 years, etc there shouldnt even BE a question...EVERY show should be KILLER...for instance, the quality of the Hammerstein shows needs to be replicated at EACH AND EVERY SHOW....thats the only way people will be able to aceept the new band members...Some people say this show was amazing, others say it sucked...So that prob means it was somewhere in between....And medicore just wont cut it...its not like this is 1 3/4 years into the Illusions tours where if you caught the band on an off-night well, that was understandable.....There is no reason for this band-AXL ESPEC.- not to blow people away everything single night...and not for the people on this board-we are eternally forgiving-thats why we actually still care about 13 years....but I mean this for the rest of the world who are just being introduced to this new band.....Axl cannot simply say well, I'm Axl so I'll do as I please....After all, that would essentially imply his reputation earned with the previous incarnation of guns should allow him to simply be greeted with 100% acceptance by all...and yet, the band he is playing with is not the same group of guys....So he needs to re-establish his/the bands reputation by putting on killer shows EVERY night of the tour....Otherwise Axl is basically challenging the crowds to live in the past and just be happy to see/hear Axl....and I thought that was what everyone wanted to move away from, the past.....

I could barely read that. Some of it was possible and other parts were straight out of the da vinci code.

I don't really care if your english isn't flawless and you want to write a review. Hit one of the spanish forums up. I get sick of "I am guns fan from back in 80s but speak bad english and want to convey message to you".

Atleast he makes the effort and tries to communicate in a language which isn´t his. And let me remind you that some " native english speaking" people here talk and write worse than a 10 year old child.

This is an INTERNATIONAL GNR fan forum so, everyone came here no matter wherever they come from ;) .

Also, would you have the balls to try to express yourself in a foreign language? I HIGHLY doubt it.

Being canadian I naturally can speak and read french and english. Do i go to french GNR boards and butcher their language? nope.

Dude, you're way out of line.

In case you didn't notice, this is an international forum, where fans of all ages, races, cultures and countries are welcome to come to share their views on the band and its music.

Karlos has been a member of this forum for a long time - a lot longer than you. And he's certainly entitled to share his views on the show.

.... I want to ask you something, don´t blame my country or the spanish people, all those journalists are blaming Axl because according to their opinions Guns and Roses was one of the best bands ever and they want to see the old guys, all those journalists are blaming Axl because they LOVED the old Axl. most of them are using sentences like "i felt PAIN to see the past of glory is gone" ... they love the band as well, but maybe some people is not prepared to see only Axl when they go to see that band that ruled the world (slash, izzy, duff,,,) and when they say this is not guns and roses they also say the rest of the guys without Axl is not guns and roses. ..

Karlos -- this is what I don't understand.

If these fans were so obsessed with the original lineup and weren't interested in seeing the new band, then why the heck did they buy tickets to the show? Did they do this just so that they could whine and complain later that Slash wasn't there? Makes no sense.

I say that review is total bullshit, I SAW them live in New York and they fucking ROCKED!!!!(13,000 other people can back me up) I gues Axl just hurt your feelings for making you wait all that time huh :rofl-lol: and WTF, like everyone says, if all of you think it isn't GN'R without all the others why even bother to go to the concerts...I'll give you a tip for this band all of you might like....Velvet Revolver....

Amen.

I couldn't have said it better. :)

Being canadian I naturally can speak and read french and english. Do i go to french GNR boards and butcher their language? nope.

You Ashlar are an embarassment to Canada. I'm putting in a request that you be set adrift on an iceberg in the arctic ocean. Change the attitude or get the hell out of here. Nobody wants that shit around here.

totaly agree with u compañero! ;)

Here the same.. people were looking at me like WTF how can u sing along "Better" ???

Btw, in "you could be mine" was I the only one who screamed the "with your ass in the air" thing? lol... u can watch it in the vids I posted.

Yo voy a ir a Bilbao a verlos.

Pitty I can't be in Portugal tonight.. but I'll be watching deftones+tool for free hehe

hAS OIDO ALGO DE eL EJIDO? LA FECHA VIENE EN LA CAMISETA .mE GUSTARIA IR,QUE bILBAO ME PILLA LEJOS.

Yo tambien he oido lo de El Ejido, pero no hay nada confirmado. Soy de Almeria y estoy intentando averiguar algo, pero de momento aqui nadie sabe nada. Ojala sea cierto y no un estupido rumor!!

en la camiseta que compre de los guns viene detras.y en la pagina del natural festival del ejido tambien.Pone que será en los terrenos de alrededor del castillo de guardias viejas.has visto algun festival ahi??

esperaremos noticias.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe01mwebnD8

yeah its amazing.... i really keep thinking gnr was much more powerful in 2001 than now... though I really like them performing it's so easy in the last rock in rio portugal last saturday. That was raw!

Now Axl's like "he has nothing to demonstrate (u say it like that?)" and on 2001 was like: here I am as good as always!

God I love this band anyway!!!

BTW.. what did u say about the scream??? Harder than ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZoInmRk75w...h=guns%20madrid

from last thursday in madrid

and the "Little riot" lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXokuviXJnU...h=guns%20madrid

and of course the fake slash:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojzEO54vtkc...h=guns%20madrid