Better

Robin Finck Guitar Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Richard Fortus Guitar Solo

The Blues

You Could Be Mine

Jazz Jam

Dizzie Reed Piano Solo (feat. "Spiders From Mars")

I.R.S.

Out Ta Get Me

Bumblefoot Solo (feat. "Don't Cry")

Axl Rose Piano Solo

November Rain

More Jazz

There Was A Time/T.W.A.T.

Richard Fortus & Robin Finck Guitar Solo (feat. "Beautiful")

Chinese Democracy

My Michelle

Patience

I Feel Good

Nightrain

ENCORE:

Madagascar

Robin Finck Solo

Paradise City

I wonder where the "Rhiad" rumor started? Since they haven't played that song live since November 2002

i 've taken the liberty to get rid of all the crap on that list and set it out neatly so it appears:

Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Better, Guitar Solo [Robin], Sweet Child O' Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Guitar Solo [Richard], The Blues, You Could Be Mine, Jazz Jam, Piano Solo [Dizzy], I.R.S., Out Ta Get Me, Guitar Solo [bumblefoot], Piano Solo [Axl], November Rain, Jazz Jam, There Was A Time, Guitar solo [Richard & Robin], Chinese Democracy, My Michelle, Patience, Axl sings, Nightrain, Madagascar, Guitar Solo [Robin], Paradise City

Are you guys sure Richard's solo was before Ron's? I mean, I vividly remember liking Richard's one so much more than the the solo's of Robin & Ron, that's why I wonder.

Confusing this Robin, Ron, Richard........(Reed, Rose......you need an R in your name to have more of a change to end up in GNR, that Pittman dude is doing something right! Well,hey BRain......ChRiss....)

i 've taken the liberty to get rid of all the crap on that list and set it out neatly so it appears:

Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Better, Guitar Solo [Robin], Sweet Child O' Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Guitar Solo [Richard], The Blues, You Could Be Mine, Jazz Jam, Piano Solo [Dizzy], I.R.S., Out Ta Get Me, Guitar Solo [Bumblefoot], Piano Solo [Axl], November Rain, Jazz Jam, There Was A Time, Guitar solo [Richard & Robin], Chinese Democracy, My Michelle, Patience, Axl sings, Nightrain, Madagascar, Guitar Solo [Robin], Paradise City

Full Edit
Quick Edit hackvresse Today, 02:17 AM Post #7

Junior

Group: Members

no rocket queen?

:lol: so much for me tryin' to be convenient, only to screw up more :P