Fans Angry Over Axl Being 2 Hours Late

CALUCA

Guys we hear the same crap all the time you complain when Axl dosen't release something and tours nothing to promote. But Kiss hasn't recorded a new record in the longest time and they still tour. But now that they are on tour you complain that the band takes the stage late who cares i mean Guns N Roses are on the road and we have been told that the new record will be out in the fall but being late is normal with this band and yet you people still complain. And to say Axl dosen't care about the fans is false......well maybe only durring the 90's but that was when Axl was young and stupid. And then in 2002 their first show of thw North American tour was in Vancouver. That show got cancelled because the venue pulled the plug way before they really should have because the doors weren't even open which ment Axl really had loads of time to get there. Now the rest of the tour was cancelled buy the promoter because of the riot in Philly. But honestlly when the people start to riot because they didn't get to see Guns N Roses that's just stupid because when Axl tours with GNR when they are on stage he wants the fans to get their money's worth and if he leaves the stage because the band screws up on a song or because his voice goes he leaves the stage because he dosen't like to screw the fans over. Now I know he has in the past so dont mention it lol but when this tour basically May 12th Axl and Guns hit the stage and he belted it out because he was in good spirits and was fired up probablly because of Wasp. But the next show on the 14th we had someone post that Axl's voice was shot and sure enough you people started to freak out and panic but after we dug through all of the crap we found out that Guns played a kick ass show. But now with this tour the band will show up every night of this tour because I think he knows that he has to doi this because if he dosent finish the tour then no promoter will pick him up again. So this European tour will finish and the band will tour North America and release the new record and everyone that panics every single time will breath easy. Just relax and have some Patience.

Now when you read this dont complain about the length lol but dont be like oh this guy thinks he's an insider because im not im just a huge fan that loves their music and dosen't cry about Slash not being their because he is doing his thing with Velvet Revolver and they are people that bash that band. I know Scott is an idiot but they as a band make great music. We all know that its Axl's show but in my opinion if Axl and the new members sound great together then if you buy a ticket you are going to a Guns N Roses show.

So for those you complain about Axl being late for the show who cares you still got to see the band rock out.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guys would be sitting backstage, no idea where Axl was, not able to reach him and would start drinking. By the time "his royalness" thought it was okay to show up, the rest of the guys would be hammered and not able to give it their all.

Did Axl make them drink? - no that was their fault they didn't give it their all

And then in 2002 their first show of thw North American tour was in Vancouver. That show got cancelled because the venue pulled the plug way before they really should have because the doors weren't even open which ment Axl really had loads of time to get there.

If more venues did this, I bet it would kick Axl in the dick, and MAKE HIM be on time.

And then in 2002 their first show of thw North American tour was in Vancouver. That show got cancelled because the venue pulled the plug way before they really should have because the doors weren't even open which ment Axl really had loads of time to get there.

If more venues did this, I bet it would kick Axl in the dick, and MAKE HIM be on time.

:blink::blink: no don't do that please he hasn't had babys yet...thats not good for men :huh::blink::lol:

Guest RonMexico82

Cos when people here the name Guns n Roses they think Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, etc.

90% of the people at the concert don't have a fucking clue who is onstage with Axl these days. Robin who? Richard who? Brain, Bumblefoot...WTF!

I can't imagine being a fan of a band, let alone one I paying money to see, without even knowing who is in the line-up.

Are these same people going to buy ticket to Alice In Chains and expect Layne Staley?

Haha dude! Some of you guys are really funny!

Cos when people here the name Guns n Roses they think Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, etc.

90% of the people at the concert don't have a fucking clue who is onstage with Axl these days. Robin who? Richard who? Brain, Bumblefoot...WTF!

When people go to see Pink Floyd, do they ask where Roger Waters is?

I guess. I mean, if they are idiots.

Maybe there were people who went to see Van Halen for 10 years thinking "man, this could be the night that Dave comes out on stage"...but that doesn't make them victims. It makes them fools.

Edited by D-GenerationX