about the new tracks

sick_van

just a few words to discuss about the new songs: i guess is the normal evolution of the band, taking into account that is possible to see some of the "new" sounds in some of the tracks of the illusions. why fans critizice so much on that songs?, maybe we can blame it on the neverendeing release of the chinese democracy, but it would be great if fans were more open minded to the new songs. this is something i was discussing at the end of the show: take a look at pearl jam, their new album has nothing to do with TEN. If at that time you say to their fans that they could listen to a song like Alive next to a song like Unemployable for sure they couldn´t belive that and I can imagine lots of complainings!!!!, but today it is so acceptable that the evolution is there, and that is possible to listen to those songs and not thinking of different bands. Maybe GN´R fans, we, should start thinking like that, maybe the evolution is there.... and personally i like it!.

Do the evolution, baby!!

I agree with you, but i think Robin Finck is doing the Retroevolution, he looked exactly like Ian Anderson from Jethro Tull.. rock2

just a few words to discuss about the new songs: i guess is the normal evolution of the band, taking into account that is possible to see some of the "new" sounds in some of the tracks of the illusions. why fans critizice so much on that songs?, maybe we can blame it on the neverendeing release of the chinese democracy, but it would be great if fans were more open minded to the new songs. this is something i was discussing at the end of the show: take a look at pearl jam, their new album has nothing to do with TEN. If at that time you say to their fans that they could listen to a song like Alive next to a song like Unemployable for sure they couldn´t belive that and I can imagine lots of complainings!!!!, but today it is so acceptable that the evolution is there, and that is possible to listen to those songs and not thinking of different bands. Maybe GN´R fans, we, should start thinking like that, maybe the evolution is there.... and personally i like it!.

Do the evolution, baby!!

I agree with you, but i think Robin Finck is doing the Retroevolution, he looked exactly like Ian Anderson from Jethro Tull.. rock2

Do the evolution, baby!!

hahahaha, with that heavy-metal hair, the beard, the vest and that red boots he perfectly matches Jethro Tull!!!!