UK Tour Confirmed

julioisgod

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at victoria station today so thought id go into the MEN arena to enquire and the lying woman said:

"we've still not heard anything yet" :angry:

It was only confirmed a little while ago. The fact that she said "nothing confirmed yet" pretty much means they know about it!

Get ready for Grimo Manchester, Nottingham, Birmimgham and Wembley! rock3

Couldnt have worked out better! Finish work placement on 18th, so back in Manchester by 23rd. Mate whos comin along lives in Birmingham, contract on my house in Nottingham starts in July, and I'll still have my flat in London til end of July! Rock & fuckin roll!!

The Tourbus is well and truely on! :D

Grimo.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(breathes)

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so going to as many as possible :shades:

SHITTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Tickets go on sale on the 2nd of June and I dont get back from holiday until the 4th. shat. What are the chances Manchester will be sold out by the 4th? What was it like in 02 when they were originally going 2 play Manchester?

Edited by New Rose90

SHITTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Tickets go on sale on the 2nd of June and I dont get back from holiday until the 4th. shat. What are the chances Manchester will be sold out by the 4th? What was it like in 02 when they were originally going 2 play Manchester?

Well, the MEN can hold from 3,000 to 21,000 people. :book:

How likley is it that many tickets will sell out in two days?

I mean, I'm getting mine on friday morning :P

SHITTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Well, the MEN can hold from 3,000 to 21,000 people. :book:

How likley is it that many tickets will sell out in two days?

I mean, I'm getting mine on friday morning :P

Dory's right, especialy given the large number of UK dates... I think there are 9 now, including download.

woooooooo. I hope so. I get back late Sunday night so i wont be able to get tickets until monday afternoon because of school. hmmmmm. there should be some left hopefully....

must calm down... gcses end 2 weeks before this... this has been best yr of my life so far.... looks like its getting better... fuck i need to go to this,... my life would be complete

I think you've said exactly what I've been thinking too ;)

I'm in the same situation.

Edited by lcg

im kinnda of confussed is it july or june they are comming to the secc in glasgow as i went and phoned them but they dont have any information on a tour by gnr.

when do the tickets go on sale for the glasgow one and why do the secc have no information on a tour.

Ok i couldn't afford to go to the Hammersmith Apollo on the 7th June but i thought sod it and got a ticket anyway.

Now they are playing Manchester aswell and i have even less money but oh well sod it i'm going lol rock3

See ya there Dory

im kinnda of confussed is it july or june they are comming to the secc in glasgow as i went and phoned them but they dont have any information on a tour by gnr.

when do the tickets go on sale for the glasgow one and why do the secc have no information on a tour.

The tour will officially get announced on Tuesday. I think they'd keep it under wraps until then!