GN'R coverin' BEAUTIFUL by Christina Aguilera

pattonPwr

You have to be objective, though. If VR played a Christina Aguilera song, a lot of you guys would be making fun of them. "OMIGOD SLASH PLAYED A CHRISTINA AGUILERA SONG, WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?! HE'S LOST IT!" I can just see it now.

I don't agree with the original poster here, but I think some of you guys are over-reacting by acting as if it's ludicrous to criticize them for playing this. I mean, they're a hard rock band playing Aguilera - I can see why long-time fans would be a bit peeved.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to be objective, though. If VR played a Christina Aguilera song, a lot of you guys would be making fun of them. "OMIGOD SLASH PLAYED A CHRISTINA AGUILERA SONG, WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?! HE'S LOST IT!" I can just see it now.

I don't agree with the original poster here, but I think some of you guys are over-reacting by acting as if it's ludicrous to criticize them for playing this. I mean, they're a hard rock band playing Aguilera - I can see why long-time fans would be a bit peeved.

fuck it, let em play what they like :):):)

Pink was originally going to sing that song...wondered if some people would be singing a different tune.

They played Beautiful because they loved the meaning behind the song Why? It stomps on stupid narrowminded wankers like the person who started this topic "You are beautiful, no matter what they say WORDS WONT BRING YOU DOWN FUCKERS" HAR HAR HAR!

And its bloody funny the minute someone comes along and practically owns all the little no-dicks in this thread - the no-dicks back off and say "Chill out man, we were only joking" like the pussy-whipped mamas boys they are.

Grow up the lot of you. Oh yeah its ok for Slash to do 'somewhere over the rainbow' but not for them to do 'beautiful'. Thats double standards - end of story.