"Fuel" want Chris Daughtry to be their new frontman

adnan

Well, we all know that he did a killer version of "Hemorrage" on the show. Apparently "Fuel" loved it and are now offering him a job as their frontman.

Chris appears undecided in more recent news items, seems like he doesn't know if he should start a solo career with his already established band, or sign for Fuel and sing on their new album then go on and be their frontman/singer for the long run?

I think it will boost both his and "Fuel"'s careers if he was to be their new vocalist, but the fans of the band may be reluctant to accept him, and it is possible that his name would sell more than Fuel's name. Funny how performing a few covers could make you more famous than releasing three very good albums.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wi...=1953374&page=2

Edited by adnan

Yeah, i recived this e-mail from Fuel's guitar player Carl last week,i'm subscribed to their mailing list. :P

This what he said..

All right. Check it out. Here's the deal.

Normally, obviously, we would never even think about anyone from Am Idol as a singer for Fuel. However, ever since Chris sang "Hemorrhage" on the show, we began paying attention. Sorry, the show's not my thing, but at least most of the finalists can sing and aren't Britney Spearing it up there. However, Chris in my opinion has carried himself well on the show and has stayed true to his rock side, which is a serious credit to him considering the format. We have found some great guys through the audition process and in fact, were already headed in other directions when Chris unexpectedly got voted off the show. The phones started ringing. So now what? I think anyone would say that we would at least have to entertain the idea of Chris and Fuel. The websites have been flooded with support for the idea from most of you ever since he sang "Hemorrhage." So that is what we are doing. We are entertaining the idea and the offer to Chris was that we would be willing to entertain him as an option. However, there is a lot to discuss and be decided. Is it right for us? Would it be the right thing for Chris? Would he even be able to get out of the contractual obligations to Am Idol? Would we be able to get things squared with Sony? So nothing is cut and dry, even if both camps thought it was right thing to do, it still might be impossible to work out all the details. Chris and I have discussed the possibility before and we are still entertaining the idea. Either way, never fear, we are coming with a great lead singer very soon who we are very excited about and rolling out a record this year.

Carl

I don't what to think about it, i miss Bret Scallions so much,he was the soul of Fuel,he is so charismatic and talented..I'ts going to be very hard for them to find a guy like him.. <_<

But Chris has a great voice i loved the way he sang Hemorrhage,so maybe it could be good for him to join the band..

Edited by nathalie92

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Constantine>Chris

1789 :P

Bitch...

How can you actually like him?

Did you hear his "Bohemian Rhapsody"?

Yes.

:vomit:

Constantine>Chris

1789 :P

Bitch...

How can you actually like him?

Did you hear his "Bohemian Rhapsody"?

Yes.

:vomit:

It was the greatest cover ever. He did it better than Elton or Axl.

And you probaly heard his live performance of it. He has a studio one- it's on the Killer Queen tribute CD.