Marylin Manson

*ParadiseCityGirl*

I don't want to dis anyone's music tastes or whatever,but...how could anyone like Marylin Manson or his music? I mean, I've seen features on him on TV and some music vids and it just gives me the fuckin creeps and makes me want to throw up at the same time. :drevil:

Yeah there's the "He's cool because he's different" explanation, but MM just seems like pure evil. Does anyone listen to his music here? Just want to hear some different views because I just don't see there's anyway somebody could be into that.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say that I'm a fan of his music. The thing is, there will always be a person who favors someones views. That's almost automatic. I don't know why someone would like his music. I'm not saying this because of this outfits or his image, it's just that I haven't heard his music. When it comes to the world of music, you have to respect one's opinion and views. Same goes with religion. Not sure if anything I said made sense, but I gave it a shot.

I like his music. Especially "Anti-Christ Superstar". As far as the man being "pure evil"? I think that's part of his image for publicity and to sell records. Kind of like Ozzy and Alice Cooper back in the day. To me, he's just the modern day version of those guys mixed with a little Kiss makeup and Bowie androgyny. Oh,and I've met people who think GNR are evil!

I don't want to dis anyone's music tastes or whatever,but...how could anyone like Marylin Manson or his music? I mean, I've seen features on him on TV and some music vids and it just gives me the fuckin creeps and makes me want to throw up at the same time. :drevil:

Yeah there's the "He's cool because he's different" explanation, but MM just seems like pure evil. Does anyone listen to his music here? Just want to hear some different views because I just don't see there's anyway somebody could be into that.

read his autobiography.......it'll give you an insight into his madness :book:

i like his music alot... he latest albums are nowhere near as gd as his earlier work but the same could be said for any artists such as eminem... their very early work was really gd and as they got older it deteriorated rapidly... im a fan of manson and like his music alot an all his image is about publicity and slling records in my opinion

I don't understand it either. I think he's crap.

But like Ohdistortedsmile1789 said, he's one smart motherfucker. I like how he got the name from Marylin Monroe and Charles Manson. Thought that was cool.

I like his music. Especially "Anti-Christ Superstar". As far as the man being "pure evil"? I think that's part of his image for publicity and to sell records. Kind of like Ozzy and Alice Cooper back in the day. To me, he's just the modern day version of those guys mixed with a little Kiss makeup and Bowie androgyny. Oh,and I've met people who think GNR are evil!

I WAS GOONA POST IN THIS THEAD BUT I CANT TOP THIS!

FUCK OFF ALL THE STUPID IDIOTS

hey uhhh im maralyn manson.... twa...

i hate christianity.... i think it is stupid.... twa..

i am the antichrist... twa... which makes me cool in my own way..... cause im different....

i sucked robin finks cock because i am so different......... im not gay though i just think its a sin so i decided it would be cool... twa.

i hate jesus.....

thats my impersonation of maralyn manson, which sounds strangely like david blaine on south park.

i think hes a douche bag.

hes all "hey look at me i dress like a transexual at some times but sometimes i dont but i like to wear makeup and rant about how much i hate christianity which is cool..... pay attemtion to me!.

thats pretty much the main reason i hate him.

besides the fact that his music isnt really very good IMO.

(i hate the fact that i have to say IMO to not get bashed. i hate maralyn manson because he sucks leave me alone!)

hey uhhh im maralyn manson.... twa...

i hate christianity.... i think it is stupid.... twa..

i am the antichrist... twa... which makes me cool in my own way..... cause im different....

i sucked robin finks cock because i am so different......... im not gay though i just think its a sin so i decided it would be cool... twa.

i hate jesus.....

thats my impersonation of maralyn manson, which sounds strangely like david blaine on south park.

i think hes a douche bag.

hes all "hey look at me i dress like a transexual at some times but sometimes i dont but i like to wear makeup and rant about how much i hate christianity which is cool..... pay attemtion to me!.

thats pretty much the main reason i hate him.

besides the fact that his music isnt really very good IMO.

(i hate the fact that i have to say IMO to not get bashed. i hate maralyn manson because he sucks leave me alone!)

That right there... exactly.

I don't really think its fair to judge him by his image but that's all I can do and if he feels like he has to be that way to be famous, then odds are he is crap.

:unsure:

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

You have to whore yourself out in some way to make it in this business, being utterly bizarre and offending millions is one of the better ways to do it.