Marylin Manson

*ParadiseCityGirl*

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People pay more attention to his image than his message.

Damn, todays the last day of Metal Month :angry:

Yeah but I just don't understand why he has to present himself like some fucking brother of the devil to get his message across.

OFF TOPIC: My sister's friend's dad met Marylin Manson!

Oh, yeah it does suck extremley bad that Metal Month is ending today...that was the best t.v. month of the year rock3 ! I really need to get Vh1 Classic...

Marlyn Manson.This guy just sucks. He doesn't even scare anyone anymore. All he "sings" about is how small his penis is, and how much his life sucks. His concerts suck ass, he's always claiming he's so "awsome", or the "evil one". Ozzy could so kick his ass. Ozzy is the first one to acctually start the death metal shit. Marlyn Manson is a SELL OUT!!!

TW@

Edited by Painkiller545

Guest cherry_bomb

i agree, overrated as fuck. i dont mind some of his songs, but i dont think he's anytihng special.

just another pretentious twat in make up talking about politics as if he knows it all.

You guys are making it seem like Marilyn Manson is just in this for the press or something. He sings what he sings because he wants to, so does everyone else. Like I said before, he only plays the villain because it is the more interesting character.

Marylin may be weird to allot of people but he's no dumb ass. He's a pretty smart guy considering his perspective of life. But his music doesn't do much for me. His image and anti establishment style seem tired these days. He better reinvent himself if he wants the attention that he so craves. I don't think that his brand of shock rock holds up anymore these days. It isn't offensive or vulgar to me. It's just attention whore bullshit. I'd be surprsied if he hits the mainstream again. His contribution to music holds merit for it's one time originality but it fizzled like a bottle rocket on the fourth of July. I say, who cares.