TWAT and IRS new leaks discussion

gnr=axl

looool oh ye the ther dot is a diff place i thought they would both do the same thing :P sorry bout that

I think that's about 9 grammatical errors in a single-line piece of text. Well done.

not everyone is from UK/US...

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can somone pm me the new leaks plz :)

READ WHOLE THREAD, I'M SAYING IT 3RD TIME - DOTS IN MY SIG !! ROAR !! :)

:rofl-lol:

--------

I.R.S says '99 in it, this would make this version werry old.

Edited by Markus89

looool oh ye the ther dot is a diff place i thought they would both do the same thing :P sorry bout that

I think that's about 9 grammatical errors in a single-line piece of text. Well done.

Valid point. Although I know a few "foreigners" on here that speak a whole lot better that I do!

these are the ORIGINAL DEMOS ...

these are completely different vocals, especially on T.W.A.T, very much live ... very much beat driven, and these drums are VERY much live, musically speaking the new GNR would hand the old GNR their ass and walk away laughing at them ...

the original leaks we've heard are a very much edited drum track to mask the "live" drums in what we hear now ... Someone didnt fuck around, they took alot of time to make what we first heard very correct ... the original leaks are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more the cd version than anyone may think or want to know .. and the fact that Rolling Stone magazine heard this shit back in 2000 makes me believe this stuff will NEVER be on any cd released the public ... This stuff is 6 years old at the earliest .. to release this stuff officially is fucking suicide .. to release it in an unofficial, "oh god they leaked it" sense is fucking brilliant, what we hear now being a live demo with a vocal overdub proves two things .. Guns N Roses in its current formation, without a singer is a musical machine that is capable of some brilliant shit, like bands from the 70's, play it live or fucking go home ... you put Axl's vocal guides on top of it and its a whole new level ... These "demos" are better than anything, any band has ever put out officially .. thats including Velvet Revolver ...

I've heard the demos from Velvet Revolver .. And Guns N' Roses in their new form makes the Velvet Revolver demo's fucking laughable ... I won't even go on a Scott Weiland tirade, he's just not capable of what Axl can do ... Doesn't make him bad, he's just not capable ... And Velvet Revolver musically, not even in the same zip code as the new Guns N' Roses ... Not even worth comparing, just not even relevant ...

now, you spend a year editing the live demo into what we originally heard, with corrected drums and all the synth and unmixed orchestral tracks and then you have Axl lay down "real' vocals with his high range in a state of overdub perfection ... that guy is absolutely untouchable ... hands down untouchable ...

the vocals on T.W.A.T. in the " i would do anything for you " part, prove to me that even when Axl isnt trying to be "perfect" he rocks the FUCK out of these songs, this guy has a fucking vocal ability like NO ONE out there today ... i'm far from a "fanboy", and i can tell you that this guy, when he's primed and ready, would take anyone out there today for a walk in the park ...

all things considered, the "new" leak of T.W.A.T. sounds like a live jam with a vocal overdub ... on the scale of comparing with the "original GNR" demos, the overall quality of the demo is far superior considering the technology ...

Now, I'm gonna get realistic .. No offense to Axl but the "original GNR" lineup would hand the new line-up their ass anyday of any week, not musically but from a strictly soul point of view ... i would rather see 2 guitarists and a bassist and a drummer get all fucked up on blow and jack daniels and play from the heart then see 3 guitarists, 2 keyboard players a bassist and a drummer with backing tracks play live any fucking day of the week ...

that being said, 2 keyboardists are required for the scope of the music GNR is coming out with ...

and musically, I was at Hammerstein on Sunday and during the last solo of Better, Robin Finck fucking OWNED that solo .. Bumble whatever "filled in the blank" of the shredding, he duplicated Buckethead and not that well ... But Robin Finck on the "new originals' OWNED that stuff .. when it comes to the new originals, that guy at least live OWNS Slash ...

I could care less about the technical precision of anyone, Tommy Stinson DUSTS Duff McDrunken on the bass, but Duff on the bass comes out with an energy that Tommy couldnt touch with a 75 foot pole ...

to edit the late words of Senator Lloyd Bentson ... "I knew John F Kennedy and your no John F Kennedy" "I've seen Slash, Duff and Matt Sorum during the Velvet Revolver period of 2005, I've seen Matt Sorum fucking NAIL the opening to You Could Be Mine and go into the beat of Mr Brownstone like it was nothing ... I was at the Sunday Hammerstein Ballroom show, and I saw "Guns N Roses" destroy that place .. but no matter how good Axl's merry men play, their no Slash, and their no Duff, but hands down Brain wrecks Matt Sorum ... " WRECKS MATT SORUM

the only way for Axl to step up to the plate and put the old Guns to rest is to do what he did back in 1991;. come out and play a 2 hours set with an hour of new shit no one has heard ... let the music speak for itself, Guns N Motherfuckin Roses style FROM THE HEART ...

i without a doubt believe that the NEW GNR can walk all over the OLD GNR .. but if the ne GNR keep playing OLD GNR songs, it won't amount to anything ... and thats a goddamn shame, and a waste of fucking talent ...

Axl is Axl and its a goddamn waste of talent for that man not to unleash the terror inside of him onto the world .. Until he realizes that he is in fact Axl Fucking Rose, the world will never see ... the world will never know what a legend truly is ...

To Mr Rose: Realize who and what you are, and you shall be forgiven ... I hope I live long enough to see the terror and destructive force that you are capable of ... Until then, well ...

Guest roses_are_red

i dont like the new twat. the vocals and the music dont go together well imo.

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Oh sod it i'm just gonna start heavy breathing :devil:

what

im just saying the older twat is much better :question:

i dont like the new twat. the vocals and the music dont go together well imo.

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Oh sod it i'm just gonna start heavy breathing :devil:

what

im just saying the older twat is much better :question:

I know sweetie but i just really had the urge to say that, I'm sorry :P .

Now lets hug and make up (assumes groping position)

Valid point. Although I know a few "foreigners" on here that speak a whole lot better that I do!

erm yeah sorry i typed abit fast and its then i do not that i do :P just to get you back :)

Velvet Revolver .... Not even worth comparing, just not even relevant ...

For a band that apparently isn't relevant, you sure as hell mention them enough time in your post.

Seriously though, you're all over the place. I'm not even sure what point you were trying to make. :question:

My main thought now...

2/12

Where's the rest?

Yours too, huh? Lol, we're such greedy fucks. Oh well.. after all, fan is short for 'fanatic'. :rofl-lol:

And yet - betcha every damn one of us buys at least two copies of CD. I know I am. Hell, I think I'll buy somewhere around 20 of them and just hand them out to random people I know.

-darknemus

Velvet Revolver .... Not even worth comparing, just not even relevant ...

For a band that apparently isn't relevant, you sure as hell mention them enough time in your post.

Seriously though, you're all over the place. I'm not even sure what point you were trying to make. :question:

thats what i was thinking

these are the ORIGINAL DEMOS ...

these are completely different vocals, especially on T.W.A.T, very much live ... very much beat driven, and these drums are VERY much live, musically speaking the new GNR would hand the old GNR their ass and walk away laughing at them ...

the original leaks we've heard are a very much edited drum track to mask the "live" drums in what we hear now ... Someone didnt fuck around, they took alot of time to make what we first heard very correct ... the original leaks are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more the cd version than anyone may think or want to know .. and the fact that Rolling Stone magazine heard this shit back in 2000 makes me believe this stuff will NEVER be on any cd released the public ... This stuff is 6 years old at the earliest .. to release this stuff officially is fucking suicide .. to release it in an unofficial, "oh god they leaked it" sense is fucking brilliant, what we hear now being a live demo with a vocal overdub proves two things .. Guns N Roses in its current formation, without a singer is a musical machine that is capable of some brilliant shit, like bands from the 70's, play it live or fucking go home ... you put Axl's vocal guides on top of it and its a whole new level ... These "demos" are better than anything, any band has ever put out officially .. thats including Velvet Revolver ...

I've heard the demos from Velvet Revolver .. And Guns N' Roses in their new form makes the Velvet Revolver demo's fucking laughable ... I won't even go on a Scott Weiland tirade, he's just not capable of what Axl can do ... Doesn't make him bad, he's just not capable ... And Velvet Revolver musically, not even in the same zip code as the new Guns N' Roses ... Not even worth comparing, just not even relevant ...

now, you spend a year editing the live demo into what we originally heard, with corrected drums and all the synth and unmixed orchestral tracks and then you have Axl lay down "real' vocals with his high range in a state of overdub perfection ... that guy is absolutely untouchable ... hands down untouchable ...

the vocals on T.W.A.T. in the " i would do anything for you " part, prove to me that even when Axl isnt trying to be "perfect" he rocks the FUCK out of these songs, this guy has a fucking vocal ability like NO ONE out there today ... i'm far from a "fanboy", and i can tell you that this guy, when he's primed and ready, would take anyone out there today for a walk in the park ...

all things considered, the "new" leak of T.W.A.T. sounds like a live jam with a vocal overdub ... on the scale of comparing with the "original GNR" demos, the overall quality of the demo is far superior considering the technology ...

Now, I'm gonna get realistic .. No offense to Axl but the "original GNR" lineup would hand the new line-up their ass anyday of any week, not musically but from a strictly soul point of view ... i would rather see 2 guitarists and a bassist and a drummer get all fucked up on blow and jack daniels and play from the heart then see 3 guitarists, 2 keyboard players a bassist and a drummer with backing tracks play live any fucking day of the week ...

that being said, 2 keyboardists are required for the scope of the music GNR is coming out with ...

and musically, I was at Hammerstein on Sunday and during the last solo of Better, Robin Finck fucking OWNED that solo .. Bumble whatever "filled in the blank" of the shredding, he duplicated Buckethead and not that well ... But Robin Finck on the "new originals' OWNED that stuff .. when it comes to the new originals, that guy at least live OWNS Slash ...

I could care less about the technical precision of anyone, Tommy Stinson DUSTS Duff McDrunken on the bass, but Duff on the bass comes out with an energy that Tommy couldnt touch with a 75 foot pole ...

to edit the late words of Senator Lloyd Bentson ... "I knew John F Kennedy and your no John F Kennedy" "I've seen Slash, Duff and Matt Sorum during the Velvet Revolver period of 2005, I've seen Matt Sorum fucking NAIL the opening to You Could Be Mine and go into the beat of Mr Brownstone like it was nothing ... I was at the Sunday Hammerstein Ballroom show, and I saw "Guns N Roses" destroy that place .. but no matter how good Axl's merry men play, their no Slash, and their no Duff, but hands down Brain wrecks Matt Sorum ... " WRECKS MATT SORUM

the only way for Axl to step up to the plate and put the old Guns to rest is to do what he did back in 1991;. come out and play a 2 hours set with an hour of new shit no one has heard ... let the music speak for itself, Guns N Motherfuckin Roses style FROM THE HEART ...

i without a doubt believe that the NEW GNR can walk all over the OLD GNR .. but if the ne GNR keep playing OLD GNR songs, it won't amount to anything ... and thats a goddamn shame, and a waste of fucking talent ...

Axl is Axl and its a goddamn waste of talent for that man not to unleash the terror inside of him onto the world .. Until he realizes that he is in fact Axl Fucking Rose, the world will never see ... the world will never know what a legend truly is ...

To Mr Rose: Realize who and what you are, and you shall be forgiven ... I hope I live long enough to see the terror and destructive force that you are capable of ... Until then, well ...

Dude, take Axls cock out your mouth, we can't understand what your on about...

My thoughts after hearing these is that these are the "real" demos of these tracks, and that the others we have were recorded/mixed specifically for leaking.

This version of IRS, while it's clearly older is more musically complex. I'm thinking they mixed a stripped down version for the leak just to give us a taste of what the song will be like when it's finished. Similar thoughts for TWAT.

Basically i'm suggesting that the original leaks were intentional, and that the tracks leaked were recorded specifically to BE leaked.