TWAT and IRS new leaks discussion

gnr=axl

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chill out people, not a bad little if confusing read there

Oh, yeah its good to read i agree with some of it. But he just seems to talk about how There Was A Time seems like a live session alot.

so I'm guessing this is the version that the guy from Illicit press was talking about huh :book: (IRS) he said it was an older version, sounded heavier much clearer....cool..........haven't heard the new leaks though :xmassrudolph:

Kannon.

Edited by kannon21

'musically speaking the new GNR would hand the old GNR their ass and walk away laughing at them ...'

- That was actually pretty funny but like Charles manson said, 'Please take Axl's cock out of your mouth'.

But aside from that, it just makes you wonder what disc the're from. What else is on it. Is it the same disc as CITR? I mean, the timeframe fits nicely. And if so, is this maybe indeed the supposed disc of 1999/2000 demo's that has been rumored to float around for some time now. It was always said to be a "complete" cd. 12 tracks fits that nicely. So maybe these and CITR are from that infamous demo disc. And if so it is indeed in the trading circuit (as rumored before). So... will the other tracks surface? We don't know! Just speculating, don't pin me on this! But if it's true it's very interesting!

Listen to Axl's lower register vocals in the first half of the TWAT that leaked today, and then listen to that short clip of Checkmate that's been floating around. If it's not the same bloke singing, I'll go eat my hat.

Seriously wouldn't surprise me if the IRS and TWAT that leaked today are from a disc that also contains the CITR we've all got and a full version of Checkmate.

How insane would it be if there really has been a 12 track demo album floating around all this time from '99/'00 studio sessions?

Wild speculation starts now! ;)

Lineup: Axl, Dizzy, Finck, Tobias and Freese on drums?

Propably yes but I think that we can't be sure about it

Who plays bass?

Stinson joined in 1997. it would be him.

As for finck i don't think he'd on I.R.S - doesn't sound like him at all.

Remember that he left in 99 to go on tour with NiN

Both TWAT versions are pretty much the same IMO. I like both very much, the 1999 version isnt too different from the first leak we had. On the other hand, IRS is MUCH better. IRS is easily the weakest song of the 4 we have had and I rarely find myself listening to it. The 1999 version is much better IMO.

FOR THOSE WHO NEED LINKS TO DEMOS...GOD FUCKEN DAMN IT...4rd time: links are in my singature...little dots on right and left of picture...if someone PM me again i'll send him to hell to suck satans cock...:Drock3

FOR THOSE WHO NEED LINKS TO DEMOS...GOD FUCKEN DAMN IT...4rd time: links are in my singature...little dots on right and left of picture...if someone PM me again i'll send him to hell to suck satans cock...:Drock3

You're Violating The Rules In So Many Different Ways... That's Rock N' Roll Motherfucker.

Dude, thanks but take it off, you could get in trouble :confused: ...plus get banned :drevil:

Kannon.