TWAT and IRS new leaks discussion

gnr=axl

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, we're all just a bunch of dickheads that don't know shit :( remember when that DJ played the "new" version of IRS and everybody started bashing him, saying it was fake, that it was obviously fan made etc etc... :confused: ...well looks like we were wrong...AGAIN :ph34r:

*This new IRS version sounds A LOT like the old band :book: especially on guitars....but I like the new version better rock4

Kannon.

Man, we're all just a bunch of dickheads that don't know shit :( remember when that DJ played the "new" version of IRS and everybody started bashing him, saying it was fake, that it was obviously fan made etc etc... :confused: ...well looks like we were wrong...AGAIN :ph34r:

*This new IRS version sounds A LOT like the old band :book: especially on guitars....but I like the new version better rock4

Kannon.

I prefer the original leaks, but these are still interesting.

I don't like the new (er...old?) IRS that much (the one that leaked last night) - the effects on it sound kinda lame, the guitar solo isn't as good, Axl doesn't sound as aggressive. The cleaner track makes his voice sound a lot more angry and vicious. The scream isn't even as effective on this one.

Both demos are abosolutely horrific. They're lifeless, have no energy and really, really, really miss Buckethead's guitar badly. Having said that they are a lot rougher but god they suck.

yeah....I agree! The Guitar playing at the end of IRS was shit...compared to the first DEMO buckethead did!

Both demos are abosolutely horrific. They're lifeless, have no energy and really, really, really miss Buckethead's guitar badly. Having said that they are a lot rougher but god they suck.

I don't think they suck.

Some parts even sound a bit better, imo. The first half of TWAT just seems to gel a bit more than it does in the first leaked version we got. Unfortunately, you can't help but miss Bucket's work in the second half.

I also prefer the faster & more aggressive version of IRS with the crunching guitar, synth and Bucket solo. Bucket's guitar parts in the first lot of leaks absolutely rock - really hope his stuff is kept.

Anyway, I'm just wondering how long it's going to take for more of these '99/'00 tracks to leak. Damn hoarders!

I never heard them so I can't judge :(

Unless I mysteriously receive a "Prime Minister" with a "link". ;)

This may appear to be a request, but it is not

:drevil:

?

Ohohohooo, you sneaky lil' bastard. ;)

Just listened to them and wow, I'm not impressed at all. This TWAT is complete shite compared to the first demo. The chorus of the old TWAT is what really got me to love it, but the version of this chorus is just so bland and boring. But, this IRS version I'd say is an improvement from the first leak.

Just listenin to IRS '99 it almost sounds like orchestral arrangements underneath the guitar at some points

There is on both versions. But, yeah, I think it comes through a bit more clearly on this one. Maybe I'm just imagining it...

Am I also imagining police sirens in IRS? :unsure:

Just listenin to IRS '99 it almost sounds like orchestral arrangements underneath the guitar at some points

There is on both versions. But, yeah, I think it comes through a bit more clearly on this one. Maybe I'm just imagining it...

Am I also imagining police sirens in IRS? :unsure:

Yeah i heard that to, i think it was part of Axls industrial vision, i like it personally :P