Livestream

hackvresse

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would us Amercian fans need to use a German proxy to get this??

Nope, RealPlayer will do.

Edit: btw, here is the Complete Schedule. Seems the whole thing will be broadcasted as a stream on the site mentioned above. GNR are listed as "Special Guest". Prolly the management had their doubts that they'll appear :P

Edited by Autokrat

it says all you need is an installed realplayer. than go to the site and refresh it. i think you will get the rest when the show started. it says 2.45 pm german time. it also says the whole RaR will be broadcastet so you guys can watch 3 days of music.

go www.rockamring.de for setlist and the rest.

oh and for the time questioners eastern time plus 6 hours is german time.

as guns is supossed to be special guest, people are assuming they are on stage around 1 which means 7pm for you guys but it can be later it`s guns n roses.

oh and for the time questioners eastern time plus 6 hours is german time.

as guns is supossed to be special guest, people are assuming they are on stage around 1 which means 7pm for you guys but it can be later it`s guns n roses.

I'm not sure if I read that correctly but I assumed they'd be on after Tool? Not sure.

R.

yeah they are supposed to play after tool.

i just know that the promoter said in an interview "guns is a special guest and will play the early morning of june third".

but i guess it will be like in rio. tool finishes around 11.30 so i think you should stay tuned from 6pm eastern time on.... but you know axl maybe he shows up at 8pm so who knows.

oh and i was just watching the weather.....fucking shit 4 days camping in the rain and with 10 degrees.... <_<

hmm well it`s guns n roses!!!

No, they won't.

But they will broadcast the Best Of Rock Am Ring the following weekend. 2 Nights with 6-7 hours of music.

Usually they cut down the shows on this broadcast so they're able to show more bands. Full shows, if allowed

and somtimes re-watched/worked/cut by the artists will be broadcast over the next year.

The headliners will be live on MTV. Looking forward to Depeche Mode :)

The times of broadcasting this festival live are long gone...... :(

If there will be anything from Guns on TV, i'll capture it.