Livestream

hackvresse

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

off topic: whos on the stream now? i saw stone sour but missed aic whos this?

on topic: madison work ur magic on mr merky purty pleeeasee.. lol

I think Deftones are playing now livestream

i don't know if Madison can get much done at this point

off topic: whos on the stream now? i saw stone sour but missed aic whos this?

on topic: madison work ur magic on mr merky purty pleeeasee.. lol

I think Deftones are playing now livestream

i don't know if Madison can get much done at this point

you're probably right... i was lookin forward to the stream tho.. the quality is excellent... anyway.. i guess ican go to work then haha..

chinesblues from HTGTH talked to Merck. And Merck says GN'R will be on livestream

really? awesome

i wanna know what time will be GNR show up

The problem is the organizer are saying no livestream for GN'R. There is still miscommunication between them and Merck. So we have to wait and see

The problem is the organizer are saying no livestream for GN'R. There is still miscommunication between them and Merck. So we have to wait and see

OMG.. it's 3:00AM here in Korea, i'm so sleepy :sleeper:

anyway, thank you for the information

axlash2 go to bed :D if you want to see guns,they will come(as people are saying,guess its true) on stage around 1am....that means it will be around 9am in Korea

(someone correct me if Im wrong)

so you can sleep six more hours :D

its 8:13 pm --- 5,6 hours to go...

axlash2 go to bed :D if you want to see guns,they will come(as people are saying,guess its true) on stage around 1am....that means it will be around 9am in Korea

(someone correct me if Im wrong)

so you can sleep six more hours :D

its 8:13 pm --- 5,6 hours to go...

9am? great !

I've seen RIR performance 8:00AM without a sleep 'cause i didn't know GNR time exactly

now i can sleep till morning, thank you :)

Anyone know where I can download Real Player for free? I went to a few sites, but they all seem to be charging something. Can someone please help.

follow the link above and scroll down the page...the real player download is there

Anyone know where I can download Real Player for free? I went to a few sites, but they all seem to be charging something. Can someone please help.

follow the link above and scroll down the page...the real player download is there

That link does not offer a free download, plus the website is not in English. Anyone know where I can download a free realplayer?????????

The time is 20.37 in Germany now... I'm in the same time zone! ;)

But I heard her saying "this is our last song", so KoRn will probably start after her show is finished.

Edited by DV_007

That link does not offer a free download, plus the website is not in English. Anyone know where I can download a free realplayer?????????

yeah it does (on the right hand side in the grey area)...but yeah,it's not English

just go to Real Player's website...or google it

Edited by zint61