I think Axl & the band must have visited here

Son Of A Gun

somethin tells me axl couldn't give a second fuck about what anyone thinks about him but who knows :):)

I second that.

Axl said on the Trunk show that he pays attention to rumors...which was a pretty obvious way of saying he still goes online. We know he used to visit HTGTH and probably here as well. I am sure he still does. I think he DID pay attention to what people were saying. He saw people telling him to ditch the dreads, rappa style, work on his voice, lose weight, etc. - and he did all that. And I think he intentionally posted the first three leaks online to test the waters before his comeback - the reason he mentioned Better and TWAT to Rolling Stone like a week before they leaked reinforces this.

Just my opinion, but yeah.

[/quote

I'll buy that theory, though I can't picture Axl sitting in front of a computer for very long.

We know he used to visit HTGTH..

How do you know that?

I don't know if Axl reads the boards--I'm sure he has better things to do with his time and reading a forum probably isn't a main priority.

However, I remember madison saying quite recently that she wasn't allowed into an after-party due to a thread she started on here regarding Axl's behaviour and attitude towards fans. As the thread seemed to sorta bad-mouth Axl (which I don't think it did) she wasn't allowed in. Meaning--people associated with Axl read the boards--or, are at least aware of what's being written.

I never read about that. Did that really happen madison?

Anyway, like people said before he has said that he does indeed check the forums. I think that's pretty cool that he checks out all the stuff we're writing. He hasn't changed everything we wanted him to, but his new look is a lot better than it was before. He's looking better than he has since the UYI days. :shades: I think the new band is gonna do great together.

I think he may read the forums, but i also think that if he took notice of every doubting thomas comment he heard or read about we would never have had AFD, he has something special and he knows it, and he uses it to his advantage, and if he is reading this then this is for him... "Axl rose you know you are damn talented, now get to where you once were and belong, at the top, the bad boys of rock" :) oh and can you send me a signed picture for my 10yr old son who thinks you are god! (some hope)