REVIEW ON GIG

Jmm

People Im going to see GNR in 7 hours.....

Im going to leave to RIR now and Ill post a review in this topic later tonight (around 5 AM)....

See ya late people rock1 rock2 rock3rock4

Edited by Jmm

This gig made me think: Do we need a reunion?? I mean, do we need Slash and Izzy back?? Maybe we need Izzy but we dont need Slash... The new guys were all awsome in the best show of my life....

The first 30 minutes were very painful cause GNR only started the gig 30 minutes after the predicted hour. So people were already thinking that he would not show up but then: YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE??.... This was the first time I saw Axl live and so I sarted jumping with everyone.... Everybody was singing the lyrics and it was amazing....

We saw allot of classic songs like: Sweet Child o mine, Its so Easy, KOHD, Patience, Live and let Die, YCBM etc..... And some New stuff: The Blues, IRS, Better...

I have to say that the new songs were AWSOME and i loved listening to them... The only leak I did not like was IRS but after listening to it live I love it rock3

Every guitar player did a solo and I loved them all, they played very well and they showed during the all gig that Slash is not needed in the band... The batery solo SUCKED...

It was all over after Paradise City, this song made once again people jump and sing..... The Public sang all songs except the new stuff.....

After this awsome gig I think that the old band was in fact awsome and it would be nice to see them all back together BUT the new GNR are also great and so we have a great band to follow... After this gig I miss IZZY more than Slash...

About the other gigs: Pitty SUCKS in my opinion, XUTOS were awsome and Darkness sucks (Bangit they really suck, and after seeing them live I keep my opinion)

NEW GNR ROCK rock3

I REALLY like their new song Better. Normally it takes me listening to a new song several times before I warm up to it but I just liked this one from the start. People keep talking about IRS and others but I can't remember how they sound. I can't wait for the new album. Does anyone think that tickets are going to be almost impossible to get when they start the Chinese Democracy tour? I'm soooo glad I saw them at Hammerstein. I will def go back for more shows when they come back to the states! hehe rock3

This gig made me think: Do we need a reunion?? I mean, do we need Slash and Izzy back?? Maybe we need Izzy but we dont need Slash... The new guys were all awsome in the best show of my life....

The first 30 minutes were very painful cause GNR only started the gig 30 minutes after the predicted hour. So people were already thinking that he would not show up but then: YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE??.... This was the first time I saw Axl live and so I sarted jumping with everyone.... Everybody was singing the lyrics and it was amazing....

We saw allot of classic songs like: Sweet Child o mine, Its so Easy, KOHD, Patience, Live and let Die, YCBM etc..... And some New stuff: The Blues, IRS, Better...

I have to say that the new songs were AWSOME and i loved listening to them... The only leak I did not like was IRS but after listening to it live I love it rock3

Every guitar player did a solo and I loved them all, they played very well and they showed during the all gig that Slash is not needed in the band... The batery solo SUCKED...

It was all over after Paradise City, this song made once again people jump and sing..... The Public sang all songs except the new stuff.....

After this awsome gig I think that the old band was in fact awsome and it would be nice to see them all back together BUT the new GNR are also great and so we have a great band to follow... After this gig I miss IZZY more than Slash...

About the other gigs: Pitty SUCKS in my opinion, XUTOS were awsome and Darkness sucks (Bangit they really suck, and after seeing them live I keep my opinion)

NEW GNR ROCK rock3

Battery? GnR playing Battery? now THAT would be interesting.... rock1 :P Seriously though.... glad you had a good time and good review... keep on Rockin!

I realy love the Gig. Axl voice sounded great / the guitar players are amazing (Richard Fortus is a fucking good player) / And the rest of the band is really amazing too. The highest moments for me were the Nightrain and Rocket Queen. IRS sounded like they were lost in the music and wrong a lot there (just my opinion / don't know if you notice that). They wrong the beggining of Patiente too.

The show was amazing and I Want more PLEASE!