If there are more leaks

where's izzy?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any more old demos of any of the songs we've already heard surface then yes, I will download them.

Now, I honestly don't want any more new songs to leak. I think that'd be too much material off C-Democracy to have in the open. Although, if the latter was the case then I probably would download those leaks. :D I would prefer new material to not leak though.

But you know, it'd be a kick ass situation to obtain some demo versions of Madagascar or The Blues.....that'd be cool.

Edited by IndiannaRose

I'll download anything that gets leaked thank you very much. If it was a band I trusted(Pearl Jam, Radiohead etc.) I wouldn't(didn't) because I like to experince the album as a a whole once it's released but I'm still not convinced the album is coming out this fall. I don't really believe anything Axl says so with that in mind I'll download the songs as they come.

Well, being that I'm not too fond of the new songs, if the leaks/demos are any indication of what we can expect from CD, I will definitely be firing up the bit torrent and downloading the album when it comes out.

I'll download anything I can get. Axl has given no indication as to when the album will be released. Only minor hints, and lets face it, we don't really know when we'll be able to go to the store and buy it.

I will buy it when it comes out, hopefully by Christmas 2006.

I'll download anything I can get. Axl has given no indication as to when the album will be released. Only minor hints, and lets face it, we don't really know when we'll be able to go to the store and buy it.

I will buy it when it comes out, hopefully by Christmas 2006.

That's what I'm thinking. Some leaks and few gigs don't mean the album's going to be out. Remember 2002/2003. I'll get what I can get, if it comes out I'll pay for the songs in their final versions.

In case it comes out anyway...

If there are any more leaks I don't think we should download them. We got our 'appetizers' with Better TWAT, IRS, and CITR. that should hold us off untill fall, if thats even true.

Besides, we don't want the album to be ruined when we get it. We've already heard at least 7 songs from it. And that only leaves about 5 or 6 new ones.

So my point is, if we can control ourselves, I don't think we should download any more new songs.

fuck that! i'll download every song that leaks and still go buy the cd once it's released. i'm too afraid that the cd won't be out , even though Axl says fall, he could delay it again. Especially if he wants to add ron thal to the cd. i'll download every new song that comes my way.

same here i will download the new leaks and nobody can not tell me what i can or can not do

If there are any more leaks I don't think we should download them. We got our 'appetizers' with Better TWAT, IRS, and CITR. that should hold us off untill fall, if thats even true.

Besides, we don't want the album to be ruined when we get it. We've already heard at least 7 songs from it. And that only leaves about 5 or 6 new ones.

So my point is, if we can control ourselves, I don't think we should download any more new songs.

Axl is putting out the leaks...or at least he provokes about them every time...

Download as much as possible.

You may never see teh real thing, and if you don't download them, you are only cheating yourself.

I have always said, there is one sure-fire way to stop the leaks....put out the album

but that's not even on the radar yet, so download away.... :shades::shades:

What do u guys think of the 1:01 Closing in on you?

the only reason i even think it could've been real is because of the trainwreck known simply as Silkworms

Ya. I hope thats all we will hear about the song. Real or fake.

At RIR Axl was all pissed off at downloaders and tax evation, ordered not to broadcast the new songs and what else will come next....

Since when was Axl on the right side of the law anyway?!?

Songs like "Out to get me" make no sense anymore...

Fortunatly he sang enough to keep GNRs face clean.

For as much as people complain about he's being late, that will probably be the last thing that will have us notice they are still the GNR (you betcha instead of ending at 1 AM the RIR show ended past 2:30AM leaving the folks without transport)

That's my feeling too in a way.

It was great when we got the IRS demo and then Better, we aleady had a version of IRS, so there was that and a clip of one new song. That's like an appetizer but then TWAT and CITR leaked and different versions of this and that leaked.... I hardly listen to the newer material, including songs from 02. just because i don't want to spoil the album. When it's released i can go and get all the demo's that are about, i just don't want to listen to the album and have heard parts of it already.

I dont blame people for downloading whatever leaks, that not a problem if you want to hear them. Not everyone wants to though. I'll not be downloading anything new. I don't care if everyone downloads. I don't want them to leak in the first place. Enough already.

I dont think many people will go with what your saying, but there are people who aren't downloading whatever they can get their hands on. It's a shame, 10 yrs work and it's all over the internet in a matter of seconds. NO MORE LEAKS!

Jesus not this shit again. - :sleeper:

Shit not this Jesus again.- :sleeper:

Shit not this Jesus again.- :sleeper:

"up with which I will not put" - :drevil: - K - now you go.

Man I didn't mean it to sound rude but there's been many threads about this. I mean people who want to download the leaks are going to, and the people who don't want to download the leaks are going to. Show me someone who's deliberately not listened to them. I would prefer that there were no leaks at all, so that when the album is released it's fresh. However in the event that there are leaks I want hear the new stuff.

That's my feeling too in a way.

It was great when we got the IRS demo and then Better, we aleady had a version of IRS, so there was that and a clip of one new song. That's like an appetizer but then TWAT and CITR leaked and different versions of this and that leaked.... I hardly listen to the newer material, including songs from 02. just because i don't want to spoil the album. When it's released i can go and get all the demo's that are about, i just don't want to listen to the album and have heard parts of it already.

I dont blame people for downloading whatever leaks, that not a problem if you want to hear them. Not everyone wants to though. I'll not be downloading anything new. I don't care if everyone downloads. I don't want them to leak in the first place. Enough already.

I dont think many people will go with what your saying, but there are people who aren't downloading whatever they can get their hands on. It's a shame, 10 yrs work and it's all over the internet in a matter of seconds. NO MORE LEAKS!

The band just has to watch who they give the cd's to. Although it was a horrible album, Metallica kept people from downloading St Anger until days within its released. No demos were leaked etc.