Coma2k's Signatures

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ :lol: You are worthy!

slash13a.jpg

could I have this picture on the left with the blue spreading across with a cool effect, and my username in the bottom right hand corner

and possibly the gnr logo faintly in on the right hand side

scoslz1.jpg

:confused:

Could I have a sig of Axl's head placed on the body of Scott Weiland with Slash, Duff and Bubbles standing around him? And have it say PIGEONS OF SHIT METAL at the bottom? With a big gun logo in the background? And a picture of Robin Williams sticking his head up in the side (horizontal) in his Mrs. Doubtfire drag? And maybe a picture of Pierce Brosnan on the other side aiming a gun at Mrs. Doubtfire? And a big ice cream cone behind all this with a barely visible opacity?

Thanks!

Could I have a sig of Axl's head placed on the body of Scott Weiland with Slash, Duff and Bubbles standing around him? And have it say PIGEONS OF SHIT METAL at the bottom? With a big gun logo in the background? And a picture of Robin Williams sticking his head up in the side (horizontal) in his Mrs. Doubtfire drag? And maybe a picture of Pierce Brosnan on the other side aiming a gun at Mrs. Doubtfire? And a big ice cream cone behind all this with a barely visible opacity?

Thanks!

i would like to see this one when it is done..haha

this is testing comas sig skills

but i beleiv in him

Edited by GNRfan001

Thanks!

i would like to see this one when it is done..haha

this is testing comas sig skills

but i beleiv in him

I believe in him too.

When I want Mrs. Doubtfire-related GN'R sigs, I know there's only one guy to ask...

But since Bromle already told me no, I figured coma could help me out.

... just kidding! I never asked Bromle. :ph34r:

I believe in him too.

When I want Mrs. Doubtfire-related GN'R sigs, I know there's only one guy to ask...

But since Bromle already told me no, I figured coma could help me out.

... just kidding! I never asked Bromle. :ph34r:

<_<

probably would have turned you down. but so many directions are awsome. Not just the usually " I want Axl and slash, and my name on it" sig I get a few to many requests about. Something like that would have actually been great fun.