Info from someone at the show

Montrealer

Ok, I just got a phonecall from a friend of mine who was at the show.

From what she told me, the sound there was really good considering it's an outside show. The crowd was really please with the show. There was no where Slash, at least from where she was.

She told me something interesting tho.

From what she heard, GN'R had to end the show because it was getting too late. She was really close to the tech console and she heard the guy saying that they were running late and they had to cut a few songs and that Paradise city would be play right away at the encore. So i guess Chinese Democracy or Madagascar were suppose to be played at the encore like in NY.

Just some infos I tought that I'd share with you.

THOSE MISERABLE FUCKING COCKSUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guns n' Roses compliment the entire festivalby shwing up and delivering the best performance of years and years and they were so concerned about being 10 or 15 minutes late that they made them cut 2 new tracks that are to be on the worlds most anticipated and delayed album???? WHAT THE BITTER FLAMING FLYING GUT WRENCHING FUCK WERE THEY THINKING??????

It's just a shame. I bet the songs we missed were one of the new ones. Hell, it could've been Catcher in the Rhye, and Axl was waiting until the end to play it, but then didn't have enough time. Oh, well.

From what she told me, the sound there was really good considering it's an outside show. The crowd was really please with the show. There was no where Slash, at least from where she was.

From what she heard, GN'R had to end the show because it was getting too late. She was really close to the tech console and she heard the guy saying that they were running late and they had to cut a few songs and that Paradise city would be play right away at the encore. So i guess Chinese Democracy or Madagascar were suppose to be played at the encore like in NY.

i figured that too.

does anyone know if the poor sound at times was due to the live stream mixing or the sound guys on stage fucking up?

i figured that too.

does anyone know if the poor sound at times was due to the live stream mixing or the sound guys on stage fucking up?

well she told me the soudn was good there

THOSE MISERABLE FUCKING COCKSUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guns n' Roses compliment the entire festivalby shwing up and delivering the best performance of years and years and they were so concerned about being 10 or 15 minutes late that they made them cut 2 new tracks that are to be on the worlds most anticipated and delayed album???? WHAT THE BITTER FLAMING FLYING GUT WRENCHING FUCK WERE THEY THINKING??????

The trains left Lisbon at 2:45 am. They had to cut the set short or otherwise there would've been a lot of fans without transportation.

Oh, btw, I admire your passion but please control it.

Merci.

Axl just had to get there earlier....

They played on time dude...

Edited by IndiannaRose

No, they didn't. They were half an hour late. But I guess that's normal for a GNR show...

Well, technically, they were there on time (as in physically). Although, it was the soundcheck that they had that caused the show to start a lil' late (not much).

No, they didn't. They were half an hour late. But I guess that's normal for a GNR show...

thre show starting at 8:15pm but guns n' roses got on stage at 8:10pm so stop your bitches god damm just be happy they where on time

Edited by thomase