Motherfuckers I am loaded now and I will let it flow

TurboSupra

Axl went up there and SUNG HIS HEART OUT FOR US man, it is not his fault the sound relay from them to AOL to us sucked, the peoiple there had a great time just like we did at Hammerstien, i am sure if we fed overseas with Hammerstien it would of sounded shitty for them too but oh well, WE SAW IT FOR FREE MOTHERFUCKERS, waht more can you ask for. Axl is back, the band is great, STOP BITCHING. Same cock suckers that bitch about having to walk far to the mall because they cant find a close spot....SHUTUP AND LET THEM DELIVER!!!

TRAVIS GNR 06

And whatever, if you diss them I will not listen, because you know what motherfucker I broke my neck 2 years ago, and sicne then life has never been the same, 3 things have made me forget about my injury, and that is drugs, my ex girlfriend that left me, and now GNR coming back, i feel GNR coming back was my last gift, it makes me feel like a normal person again, so thats sinceere dudes

TRAVIS

Axl went up there and SUNG HIS HEART OUT FOR US man, it is not his fault the sound relay from them to AOL to us sucked, the peoiple there had a great time just like we did at Hammerstien, i am sure if we fed overseas with Hammerstien it would of sounded shitty for them too but oh well, WE SAW IT FOR FREE MOTHERFUCKERS, waht more can you ask for. Axl is back, the band is great, STOP BITCHING. Same cock suckers that bitch about having to walk far to the mall because they cant find a close spot....SHUTUP AND LET THEM DELIVER!!!

TRAVIS GNR 06

And whatever, if you diss them I will not listen, because you know what motherfucker I broke my neck 2 years ago, and sicne then life has never been the same, 3 things have made me forget about my injury, and that is drugs, my ex girlfriend that left me, and now GNR coming back, i feel GNR coming back was my last gift, it makes me feel like a normal person again, so thats sinceere dudes

TRAVIS

Axl did a perfect impersonation of all those people before November Rain :)

Rock on Travis. People bitch about such trivial shit, when we should all be happy Axl is out there doing what he does best for us once again.

TRAVIS GNR 06

TRAVIS

Axl did a perfect impersonation of all those people before November Rain :)

Rock on Travis. People bitch about such trivial shit, when we should all be happy Axl is out there doing what he does best for us once again.

FUCK YEAH MAN FUCK YEAH MAN. Either they bitch about he is not moving enough, or he does not sound perfect when he is running wide open across the stage. To quote God(Axl)-"Let me see you fucking try"

Calm down....

Also, why does everybody think their opinion deserves it's own thread when there are already so many threads about this?

Hey, morning brother, how are you?

Well worth staying up for last night though... overall and fucking awesome performance!

Calm down....

Also, why does everybody think their opinion deserves it's own thread when there are already so many threads about this?

Hey, morning brother, how are you?

Well worth staying up for last night though... overall and fucking awesome performance!

Very much agreed mr Rok!

I'm sure I'll donate my two cents of opinions somewhere along the line today.. But now I just woke up.

Indeed. I was gonna start posting last night but I knew I had to be up at 9am this morning... have football training of all things. On that note...

TRAVIS GNR 06

TRAVIS

arsehole

TRAVIS GNR 06

TRAVIS

Rock the fuck on Travis!