Christina Aguilera solo wtf?

Jon1985

Get your head out your ass and see how well Richard and Robin can play together.. To me it's just to showcase how the 2 can play off of eachother.. they are a tight unit and this proves it.

it just blows some people's minds that these guys are talented. they don't want them to be talented so they'll find anything they can to bash them on. Truth is, it don't get much better than Robin and Richard back to back jamming on their guitars.

Whats the problem with that solo??? If it is well played I dont give a fuck if it is Aguilera or Britney.... The only thing that matters is if it works and it does....

The solo is quite cool...

Guest roses_are_red

Last year, december, it was my favorite song. I listened to it all the time, its not like, if you are a rock music fan you cant listen to pop. Right?

i was a bit put off with it at first but once finck got into it they really trashed it out!!!

i heard a rumour that either fortus or finck played in a christina song before but i don't think its from the most reliable guy

what the fuck was all that about? hope they dont do that for every gig. however thats my only moan about the gig lol

dude...they covered an instrumental solo....... That was beautiful.

cant believe fans that complain about it! .....They go as far as saying "to many solos are played in this shows, it's getting boring!" :o .....you got to be kidding me?

if it was a Drum solo...then I'll be pissed! :lol:

Solos are beautiful.........no matter what song it is that they cover!...in this case, they choose the right one!

what the fuck was all that about? hope they dont do that for every gig. however thats my only moan about the gig lol

dude...they covered an instrumental solo....... That was beautiful.

cant believe fans that complain about it! .....They go as far as saying "to many solos are played in this shows, it's getting boring!" :o .....you got to be kidding me?

if it was a Drum solo...then I'll be pissed! :lol:

Solos are beautiful.........no matter what song it is that they cover!...in this case, they choose the right one!

Yeah i'm completely agree with you..I think Richard Fortus made an amazing job last night his solo part was very touching.. :wub: I think it's part of his show,Beautiful is a great pop song,i prefer this cover than a Britney's song like Oops I did it again or Baby one more time.. :lol:

I love solos i'm glad that the guys are showing their talent..This tour is going to be amazing!! rock3

I think this is a kick ass jam for fortus and fink! They take a gay ass pop song and turn it into classic GnR.

Better than Slash with the godfather theme!

it is a great jam but lets not get ahead of ourselves!

better than the godfather theme? i think not

I think this is a kick ass jam for fortus and fink! They take a gay ass pop song and turn it into classic GnR.

Better than Slash with the godfather theme!

why do you feel the need to diss slash is it just cuz hes not in gnr anymore or what