I will have full video

odecom5

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just letting you guys know that assuming i don't run into any computer troubles in the next few hours (knock on wood) i will have the full video for download. it is originally in .asf format, but i will gladly convert to whatever file format you want :) just let me know. quality is the exact same as the stream.

cheers! :)

edit: okay video is done now and in .asf format. filesize is 1.4 gb (wow)... i suspect the mpg conversion will be about 3 gb... anyone want me to leave it in .asf format? :)

hey, does your video contains the new songs from chinese republic in the concert?

wtf :rofl-lol:

thanx for this, i hope to have the dvd of the show in my hands soon! :)

argh! i left it uploading, and i just got home now and see that it got disconnected and stopped the upload after a couple hours. it SHOULD be fully uploaded and ready before noon tomorrow (that's 12 hours from now my time).

as for bitrate, winamp tells me the resolution is 320x240, bitrate is 691 kb/s, audio is 44,100 khz. cheers! :)

here are some screens for you too :)

Image01008.jpg

Image01010.jpg

95.jpg

Edited by odecom5

just wanted to make a comment guys, i just burned my copy to a DVD and the video quality is awesome (considering...)! you can hardly tell that it was ripped from an internet stream... now if we only had proper sound mixing to go with it!

damnit! my server keeps cutting me off and it won't let me resume files for some reason. if anyone has any ideas why, let me know. but now i am uploading to google video... its going to be later than noon, unfortunately. i'm really sorry for making you guys wait this long! :( google lets you download the files, so this will be good, and you won't rape my server :) i'm also uploading november rain on its own since that was my favorite (and the least technically ruined) part of the show. i'll keep updating the progress... again, sorry about the wait.

damnit! my server keeps cutting me off and it won't let me resume files for some reason. if anyone has any ideas why, let me know. but now i am uploading to google video... its going to be later than noon, unfortunately. i'm really sorry for making you guys wait this long! :( google lets you download the files, so this will be good, and you won't rape my server :) i'm also uploading november rain on its own since that was my favorite (and the least technically ruined) part of the show. i'll keep updating the progress... again, sorry about the wait.

Sounds good, I can't wait to see it! :)

Thank your for all the time you put into this