I will have full video

odecom5

hey guys... donno if anyone's still checking on this since it's moved about 5 layers deep in the site.... i just checked the google thing and I got this:

"As set forth in the Terms & Conditions, Google Video is not required to host or display uploaded content. Google Video may refuse to host content that violates its policies."......... I guess they felt Rock in Rio was a violation of copyright? sounds like a load of bullshit to me <_<

I am out of ideas. If anyone is willing to tell me where I can upload this video.... I don't really want to split it up into 20 different small vids.... thanks a bunch.

-travis

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys... donno if anyone's still checking on this since it's moved about 5 layers deep in the site.... i just checked the google thing and I got this:

"As set forth in the Terms & Conditions, Google Video is not required to host or display uploaded content. Google Video may refuse to host content that violates its policies."......... I guess they felt Rock in Rio was a violation of copyright? sounds like a load of bullshit to me <_<

I am out of ideas. If anyone is willing to tell me where I can upload this video.... I don't really want to split it up into 20 different small vids.... thanks a bunch.

-travis

Rapidshare is you r best bet real fast but soom people dont have it (don't pay for it) so um maybe try google and find any uoploader just don't use megauploader because it will take a life time for you to upload it and for us to download it but thanks for your hard work rock3

yousendit only allows 100 mb files. (and based on the 5000+ views of this thread, the 25 max downlaods will go quickly.)

when i get home from work tonight I will separate into about 6 .rar's and see if i can upload to sendspace or find something else. cheers for your patience guys, sorry it is taking so long...

-travis

torrent it !! its the best solution ! and i think its fast enough !

there will be a lot of seeders and so we can get it really fast ;)

I am having the same problem for some reason I am not able to download from rapidsare so if someone can upload this with Mega Upload or You Send It please and thanks

What problem do you have with Rapidshare? For me it's the only one that works for uploading, I can't upload shit on the others...

That sucks because I have the whole show uploaded on Rapidshare, slightly compressed in 4 RAR files (333 Mo total, image and sound quality are still good, almost no difference with the original)

I don't even know if the whole show has been uploaded already, because of broken links here and there, and I didn't check that much, but if you guys want my 4 RS links let me know, or if you know a better site for uploading big files that will work for me let me know too :P

I am having the same problem for some reason I am not able to download from rapidsare so if someone can upload this with Mega Upload or You Send It please and thanks

What problem do you have with Rapidshare? For me it's the only one that works for uploading, I can't upload shit on the others...

That sucks because I have the whole show uploaded on Rapidshare, slightly compressed in 4 RAR files (333 Mo total, image and sound quality are still good, almost no difference with the original)

I don't even know if the whole show has been uploaded already, because of broken links here and there, and I didn't check that much, but if you guys want my 4 RS links let me know, or if you know a better site for uploading big files that will work for me let me know too :P

That link would be nice! Thanks!

There you go.

Part 1 - Intro, WTTJ, It's So Easy, Mr Brownstone, IRS, Robin Solo 1, SCOM.

Part 2 - KOHD, Live and let Die, Dizzy Solo, The Blues, I Feel Good, Rocket Queen.

Part 3 - Fortus+Robin duet, Out Ta get Me, Fuckin off in G, November Rain, Ron Thal Solo, Better, Brain Solo, YCBM.

Part 4 - Patience, Robin Solo 2, Nightrain, Paradise City.

• 2 months later...

There you go.

Part 1 - Intro, WTTJ, It's So Easy, Mr Brownstone, IRS, Robin Solo 1, SCOM.

Part 2 - KOHD, Live and let Die, Dizzy Solo, The Blues, I Feel Good, Rocket Queen.

Part 3 - Fortus+Robin duet, Out Ta get Me, Fuckin off in G, November Rain, Ron Thal Solo, Better, Brain Solo, YCBM.

Part 4 - Patience, Robin Solo 2, Nightrain, Paradise City.

can you please reupload this