Death metal

damian 1200

hell yeah

Fuck Death metal!!! U got these fuckers who say theyre satanists who show up at our shows and try to start fights and shit, but in the end always get beaten up. They got some good guitar work, but their singing is all heavy screaming and u cant even make out the lyrics and overall its lame.

Ive seen so many fights between the hardcore punks and death metals groups at these gatherings and u always side with the punks. At least hardcore punks fast and has some rhythm.

hell yeah

Fuck Death metal!!! U got these fuckers who say theyre satanists who show up at our shows and try to start fights and shit, but in the end always get beaten up. They got some good guitar work, but their singing is all heavy screaming and u cant even make out the lyrics and overall its lame.

Ive seen so many fights between the hardcore punks and death metals groups at these gatherings and u always side with the punks. At least hardcore punks fast and has some rhythm.

Punk has no good guitar work whatsoever(unless its the misfitss ^_^)

hell yeah

I never said they do, I just like their fast, aggressive style.

I have a question for death metal fans: Why do u guys say that u are Satan's followers and all that shit? Is it to seem and look tough or r u dudes actually satanists? Cuz fuck theres a lot of death metal dudes up here and they say that they r statanists and that they sold their soul to the devil and that shit, but is it true?

hell yeah

I have a question for death metal fans: Why do u guys say that u are Satan's followers and all that shit? Is it to seem and look tough or r u dudes actually satanists? Cuz fuck theres a lot of death metal dudes up here and they say that they r statanists and that they sold their soul to the devil and that shit, but is it true?

Um...I dont say that

Errm i think these people are called, Idiots??

there are also thousands of people who like metal and would laugh in the face of some of these people, i am one of them,

Errm i think these people are called, Idiots??

there are also thousands of people who like metal and would laugh in the face of some of these people, i am one of them,

Your confusing death metal with black metal---most death metal does not have the satanic themes of black metal

Not a huge fan but was a steward for the sounds of the underground european tour, pretty fuckin hectic workin it and got kicked in the face a good few times by crowd surfers, the bastards, but have to say that live these guys are really good. :drevil:

Madball, All that remains, Chimaira and that were all good but Manntis were amazing, might be a wee bit bias because the giutarist got me to hit the chords while he was playing which kicked ass, all nice guys as well. :drevil:

Well worth going to see these bands just for the experiance, even if your not a big fan of the music, like myself, the crowd and everything is class. :drevil: