regarding these demo leaks

odecom5

I really dont give a fuck about ifs and when i think we have the answer already if this fuckin album is any good it would be out by now but guess what it aint well still be here in ten fuckin years time wonderin g what if and when but ill tell you even if it does surface its guarenteed this new shit wont be remembered like the old shit like slashs riffs , axls estranged the whole afd etc. The guitarists will never right riffs to complement axls songwritinf like slash did thats the big fuck up guns n roses were axl AND slash and the other old guys you can hear the truth in this in the live shows fuck christinas beautiful i wanna hear the godfather theme and other shit slash can do. I know ill get bashed for this but i dont give a fuck guns n roses is dead they died ten fuckin years ago the new shit doent come close to the old shit and never will i seen them live in dublin and im sorry but ive heard better fuckin guns n roses tribute bands down my local. Axl rose is nothing but an old hasbeen living in his own world michael jackson springs to mind surrounded by fuckin yes men at least the old guys stood up to the cunt. come on then all you axl arse lickers give me your worst but you know im right and id put money on with any of you that vr new album before axl releases his ill make a fortune if any of you arse licks take the bet