Dont cry y Ron Thal

Man

Please, explain me what is Bublefoot makes with this song. I'd like to hear it. I 've heard something about the last concert in Madrid and New York, that he made it sound great, brilliant and very emotive.

If you got any link, I'll appreciate.

Thanx.

Being a big Ron Thal fan i really feel that he shouldnt do all that wierd chromatic stuff and harmonics.

He's capable of playing so many things I don't know what made him decide to do that. Maybe if we all e-mail him he might change it.

Also the "Don't Cry" bit was way to too short, he could easily have played it longer and let the crowd really get into it.

Edited by fishyguy

Please, explain me what is Bublefoot makes with this song. I'd like to hear it. I 've heard something about the last concert in Madrid and New York, that he made it sound great, brilliant and very emotive.

Thanx.

Don't cry IS great, brillant and very emotive.............

Edited by TheAlien

Thanx.

Don't cry IS great, brillant and very emotive.............

i agree with that, dc is amazing shame it may never be played properly live again..

The shit he did before DC was crap, but it was so cool how the crowd sung with him.

i agree when i was watching it i thought it looked like he knew he wasn't exciting anyone and decided DC would get some good feedback ;)

Also the "Don't Cry" bit was way to too short, he could easily have played it longer and let the crowd really get into it.

He just mailed me and said he was going to do a longer solo on DC... cool

if that is true,its really great :heart: I loved what he did in rir...I'm watching it right now and its just......I dont know how to desciribe it.... :heart:

He just mailed me and said he was going to do a longer solo on DC... cool

if that is true,its really great :heart: I loved what he did in rir...I'm watching it right now and its just......I dont know how to desciribe it.... :heart:

yeah its awsome.

and but dont you Cry Tonight.

Guest RonMexico82

I think it was a perfect illustration of how this guy can fit in with the band, he is only in three weeks and he already connects better with the audience than Finck or Fortus. The decision to do DC was inspired, he should extend it a bit. Clearly it was more of a crowd pleaser than that Beautiful crap. Ron should have a word with Finck and Fortus.

I think it was a perfect illustration of how this guy can fit in with the band, he is only in three weeks and he already connects better with the audience than Finck or Fortus. The decision to do DC was inspired, he should extend it a bit. Clearly it was more of a crowd pleaser than that Beautiful crap. Ron should have a word with Finck and Fortus.

yeah hes pleased the crowed alot during those 3 weeks

Man you guys are easily impressed. Don't cry is not hard to play, even for me and IMO I suck on the guitar. And yes Thal could learn the whole GNR catalog in days, someone at his level could easily. When I heard the Don't Cry part in Rio, it was OK but nothing groundbreaking. You guys are so sensitive for anything GNR it is almost scary.

Man you guys are easily impressed. Don't cry is not hard to play, even for me and IMO I suck on the guitar. And yes Thal could learn the whole GNR catalog in days, someone at his level could easily. When I heard the Don't Cry part in Rio, it was OK but nothing groundbreaking. You guys are so sensitive for anything GNR it is almost scary.

no it isnt hard to play at all, the fact is the song hasnt been played live in ages :tongue2: