RIR FANTASTIC

thorhail91

Hi!!!

Here I am almost 48h after the and I still am amazed! I would like to have stayed near to the stage but it was impossible, people there were freaggin' out! It was a fabulous atmosphere! The show was awesome, AXL's voice is very strong and healthy, he was very active until one part that he slipped, I don´t know if he got hurt but after that he moved less. The soud was powerful and very coherent, an epic performance for GNR in European grounds! Robin played very well but what captured more of my attention was that Robin really was showing that GNR feeling, he was strongly inputing effforts for a perfect performance, he is onGNR and believes in it, my opinion! Thal needs more time to adapt to this GNR reallity, 60 000 Fans going crazy, gigantic stage and a TREMENDOUS AXL ROSE, the living legend of Rock, that once more showed the world was he is considered one of the best frontmen ever! Some surprise with that neu Knocking on Eaven' Door version, the extreme power of You could be mine and How to get me!!!

GNR SERIOUSLY KICKED ASS!

very cool, great reveiw :)

cool that had a great time. wish i was there

dont we all, atleast gn'r are comming to you sisscool, cause they arent comming to australia :( , sucks on that behalf for us gnr aussies.

bloody oath it does :(

Edited by Axl-rocks

Hi!!!

Here I am almost 48h after the and I still am amazed! I would like to have stayed near to the stage but it was impossible, people there were freaggin' out! It was a fabulous atmosphere! The show was awesome, AXL's voice is very strong and healthy, he was very active until one part that he slipped, I don´t know if he got hurt but after that he moved less. The soud was powerful and very coherent, an epic performance for GNR in European grounds! Robin played very well but what captured more of my attention was that Robin really was showing that GNR feeling, he was strongly inputing effforts for a perfect performance, he is onGNR and believes in it, my opinion! Thal needs more time to adapt to this GNR reallity, 60 000 Fans going crazy, gigantic stage and a TREMENDOUS AXL ROSE, the living legend of Rock, that once more showed the world was he is considered one of the best frontmen ever! Some surprise with that neu Knocking on Eaven' Door version, the extreme power of You could be mine and How to get me!!!

GNR SERIOUSLY KICKED ASS!

out ta get me!!

Hey.. I’m still recovering from the Rock in Rio show as well..

Most reviews I read so far only mention how fat Axl is and where was Slash!

First, Axl is not a model, he’s an artist, a singer, so let’s stick to the music and skip the beauty pageant comments! Also, I think the new guys sound amazing. They are great musicians and it’s time to move on the Slash Era.

Anyway, regardless of the some reviews, I think Axl proved that he still has a lot to give!!

This was my third Guns n’ Roses show and I was not disappointed at all. The only thing is that I love Madagascar and they didn’t play it : (

Axl was in a great mood, cracking jokes all the time, smiling a lot.. That was great! With SCOM the crowd went ballistic! It was amazing!

I absolutely loved Better, sounded great live!

Some of the people that were with me had never heard any of the new songs and were saying that they sounded amazing!

The highlight for me was probably Paradise City with the Portuguese flag behind Axl!

I was in tears by that time cause my dream finally came true: see Guns in my own country.. it was awesome!

It was also amazing to see so many Guns n’ Roses t-shirts! Never would imagine there were so many gunners around here!!

For many years I had people making nasty comments every time I mentioned that I was a Guns n’ Roses fan.. but last Saturday, I felt I was part of something and that was absolutely incredible!

Rock On and hold on tight Gunners! This is just the begging of something very big!

Hey.. I’m still recovering from the Rock in Rio show as well..

First, Axl is not a model, he’s an artist, a singer, so let’s stick to the music and skip the beauty pageant comments! Also, I think the new guys sound amazing. They are great musicians and it’s time to move on the Slash Era.

Anyway, regardless of the some reviews, I think Axl proved that he still has a lot to give!!

This was my third Guns n’ Roses show and I was not disappointed at all. The only thing is that I love Madagascar and they didn’t play it : (

Axl was in a great mood, cracking jokes all the time, smiling a lot.. That was great! With SCOM the crowd went ballistic! It was amazing!

I absolutely loved Better, sounded great live!

Some of the people that were with me had never heard any of the new songs and were saying that they sounded amazing!

The highlight for me was probably Paradise City with the Portuguese flag behind Axl!

I was in tears by that time cause my dream finally came true: see Guns in my own country.. it was awesome!

It was also amazing to see so many Guns n’ Roses t-shirts! Never would imagine there were so many gunners around here!!

For many years I had people making nasty comments every time I mentioned that I was a Guns n’ Roses fan.. but last Saturday, I felt I was part of something and that was absolutely incredible!

Rock On and hold on tight Gunners! This is just the begging of something very big!

Yeah.. because of this terrible audio feeds a lot of people heard, only the ones that were there know how incredible that show was

The only people who write reviews like that, are people that never liked Axl to begin with. Jim Morrison, Elvis, both got fat towards the end of their life. When will people learn that it's not about your image, it's about your music.

it really was fucking fantastic , I ve seen lot of kids with guns shirts and I was proud to see that not all kids like the hip hop shit .

Well, I am 15 (not really a small, small kid, but a kid still) and I was there, GNR shirt put on, screaming and jumping like crazy. One man walked up to me and told me "Aren't you too young to be listening to that?". I said "No way, it's my favourite band!". He was really surprised, as were other people. But I never thought I'd see so many portuguese GNR fans. I thought there would be 30 000 maximum, and with many, many foreign people, but no. You see, they were all just "asleep". Once Axl hit back the road, the fans came back, took the old shirts of the closets and there they were, singing all the lyrics perfectly.

Also, in my school, I used to think I was the only GNR fan. Bullshit. Today, I went there with my GNR t-shirt and many people came to me and said "Oh, they were amazing", "What a great band", "What a concert", things like that. I realized Portugal is filled with fans, they just are sometimes overshadowed by this hip hop craze at the moment, which gets mainstream attention in our most popular soap operas. But rock has never lost its fans, as I have come to know.

Was my first concert of my life and what a concert was....

Kill the Young

The Portuguese --> Xutos & Pontapés --> The Kings of Rock on Portugal

The Darkness a huge band awesome....

Guns & Roses.....do I have to say something ??? rock3rock3rock3 rock1 rock1 rock2 rock2

Hey man You will never be alone as a Gn'R fan, we are every where, all the time, Forever.

Also, in my school, I used to think I was the only GNR fan. Bullshit. Today, I went there with my GNR t-shirt and many people came to me and said "Oh, they were amazing", "What a great band", "What a concert", things like that. I realized Portugal is filled with fans

And as always every time they play live the number of fans only grows bigger. I wasnt fussed till 88 when i saw them live and then a light went on and i thought ahhhh "NOW I UNDERSTAND!!!". and now you understand too :P Welcome to a new mindset!

Edited by Ricardoco