I don't think they were in london shooting a video.

Axl_morris

So say GNR arrive in London on the 21st, they play at Madrid on the 25th. Leaving only those few days in between to shoot a video? plus they would have to squeeze rehearsals in for Madrid. And probably having to rehearse what will be happening in Rio.

The time isn't enough for a video or parts of a video, as we all know Axl would want to re-shoot and re-shoot like he records. To get it perfect.

And having all the time in the past few years to shoot a video they choose to shoot when they are on tour leaving pressure and little time?

So say GNR arrive in London on the 21st, they play at Madrid on the 25th. Leaving only those few days in between to shoot a video? plus they would have to squeeze rehearsals in for Madrid. And probably having to rehearse what will be happening in Rio.

The time isn't enough for a video or parts of a video, as we all know Axl would want to re-shoot and re-shoot like he records. To get it perfect.

And having all the time in the past few years to shoot a video they choose to shoot when they are on tour leaving pressure and little time?

I agree with you... it sounds pretty strange and I wonder what they were actually doing in London...

Some stuff has definately already been filmed for future videos anyway. Remember Axl's "He filmed...." slip of the tongue during the Trunck interview when they were talking about his trip to China?

Edited by PurpleHaze

If the video has live bits in it then Im sure the recorded parts in London would be mi-nute, it still concievable, afterall "bohemian rhapsody" was shot in an evening and its one of the greatest videos of all time!

Edited by Mr Estranged