GNR playing my hometown!!!

November_rain

Yes, GNR are playing in a village in my home town in the south of Spain. They´ll play 15/16 July in EL Ejido, a village in a small town called Almeria. They´ll play Natural Music Festival and there will play more bands like Placebo, The Pretenders among others. Tickets will be available at the beginning of June.

That´s all I know, it´s been announced in several local newspapers and also on tv. It´s all over the net. I don´t know how to post links but it´s true.

OMFG!!! They´re playing my home town!!!

By the way, they said something about the promoters being Music Frog or something like that in one of the articles I read. Wasn´t it mentioned here a long time ago that Axl had something to do with this Music frog or am I wrong?

Yes, GNR are playing in a village in my home town in the south of Spain. They´ll play 15/16 July in EL Ejido, a village in a small town called Almeria. They´ll play Natural Music Festival and there will play more bands like Placebo, The Pretenders among others. Tickets will be available at the beginning of June.

That´s all I know, it´s been announced in several local newspapers and also on tv. It´s all over the net. I don´t know how to post links but it´s true.

OMFG!!! They´re playing my home town!!!

By the way, they said something about the promoters being Music Frog or something like that in one of the articles I read. Wasn´t it mentioned here a long time ago that Axl had something to do with this Music frog or am I wrong?

Good for you :)

I dont think they'll ever play my hometown <_<

you are very lucky. I've heard Finck and Fortus are going to pull out a cover of Toxic by Britney Spears during their solo at that show

No dude that's Chris' solo!

whats he going to do, press play?

congratulation. Glad for you

You really deserves to see a gnr show with all the support you have given the band here ;)

Thanx Bromle :kiss:

@UK SUBS: I haven´t posted the source/link because I´m fucking clumsy with computers and I don´t know how to create links but if someone can do it... this is all over the net and it´s also been said on tv and in the main news section of los40.com which is the most important radio station in Spain. Plus I don´t have any kind of a doubt of the veracity because the mayor of this village has tons of money and he and a lot of entreprises are trying to promote the village with huge events, in fact, the Rolling Stones are playing there in August 16 ;) . So, if you go to Malaga...it´s only 2 or 3 hours by car... ;)

you are very lucky. I've heard Finck and Fortus are going to pull out a cover of Toxic by Britney Spears during their solo at that show

No dude that's Chris' solo!

Hopefully he doesn't were that see-through jeweled outfit. :P

Am i the only who wants to see that ..............*silence*...................... i guess so

(BTW THIS WAS A JOKE ON THE PART OF ONE CHRIS PITMAN)