the sound was a fuckin' shit

Man, everyone has already noticed that the sound mix for TV was a piece of "monkey crap", as The Rock would say. But that was just the mix, ok? Live, the sound was perfect. So blame on the mixing jabroni.

I agree. There were some sound problems in the beggining though, did you see Tommy smashing his bass right on Welcome to the Jungle cause it wasn't working properly or something? Apparently they didn't show that live on tv!

Man, everyone has already noticed that the sound mix for TV was a piece of "monkey crap", as The Rock would say. But that was just the mix, ok? Live, the sound was perfect. So blame on the mixing jabroni.

I agree. There were some sound problems in the beggining though, did you see Tommy smashing his bass right on Welcome to the Jungle cause it wasn't working properly or something? Apparently they didn't show that live on tv!

It wasn't working, I noticed it.

Yeah, you couldn't hear the bass at all! I first thought they were gonna stop the song... Fortunately, they kept going! I think that if it had been in another era, the show would've been stopped immediately :P

After the show, when i mentioned that to some people, they all said they didn't see that... I was already wondering if i had dreamt that or something! :D

I'd love to see some footage of that!

On another note, how close to the stage were you? Just curious

Yeah, you couldn't hear the bass at all! I first thought they were gonna stop the song... Fortunately, they kept going! I think that if it had been in another era, the show would've been stopped immediately :P

After the show, when i mentioned that to some people, they all said they didn't see that... I was already wondering if i had dreamt that or something! :D

I'd love to see some footage of that!

On another note, how close to the stage were you? Just curious

I was pretty close. Do you know the mixing house in front of the main stage? If you look to the left (turned to the stage), there is a barrier close to a cameraman. I was there. Great place to see the show.

are you serious? go find a bridge you cupcake :anger:

that was seriously one of, or extremely close to gnr's best performance! jmo

cupcake-refering to madisons posts ;):D

I wanted to say that the mix was fuckin' bad, I'm from argentina and my english is not very good. But i didn't see axl full of power, he looked like he was angry and, if he was, he's totally right, because this kind of band can't be exposed to this shit. But don't worry, the european tour is gonna be great, anybody knows if gnr will play with rolling stones?, because i heard that they cancelled some shows

maybe he was tired! durrrr, hasnt been out and about like this for 3 years to my knowledge,

also the muscle spasm :rolleyes:

dont rag on the man, you should be happy you get to hear somethin! I dont see you runin around a stage screamin your lungs out, and doin a damn good job in your 40's

ROCK ON AXL WAITIN' FOR THAT NORTH AMERICA TOUR ;)rock3

JamesStedham.