I.R.S is brilliant

Gallagher Rose

It sounds exactly like the old GNR,but with a fresh sound.

I like the hard rock feeling inside of it,the solo after the big axl scream is just a piece of art,that's why I miss bucket,he had a great feeling for melodies,even playing the solos really fast.

The song has some kind of attitude,which I miss in the other new songs.In the lyrics,Axl sounds powerfull,a man without fear...just anger.

Great song,I just wish it's gonna be the first single

I like the hard rock feeling inside of it,the solo after the big axl scream is just a piece of art,that's why I miss bucket,he had a great feeling for melodies,even playing the solos really fast.

The song has some kind of attitude,which I miss in the other new songs.In the lyrics,Axl sounds powerfull,a man without fear...just anger.

Definatly a great song, and it has a strong power live too

I have it as the ring tone on my cell phone, and it got one of my friends into gnr

IRS is a fucking amazing song but there are so many possable songs that could be the first single for the record we will just have 2 wait to find out

but i just have one Question

We all know that Oh My God was released on the End of Days Sound Track but does anyone know if it will be on the new record?

I hope it is because i think that song is great

IRS is a fucking amazing song but there are so many possable songs that could be the first single for the record we will just have 2 wait to find out

We all know that Oh My God was released on the End of Days Sound Track but does anyone know if it will be on the new record?

I don't think Oh My God will be on the album..it's not played live anymore.

I believe all the stuff they played live recently will be on the album..Oh My God and Silkworms will probably be Bsides,specially silkworms.

Edited by bucketheadisgod

I hope it is too. A lot of people seem to dislike 'Oh My God', but I've always really liked it.

Edited by Ions

It is a great song. No doubt about it. I perfer the newest version of it. Not the one from 99 or whenever. The acoustic at the begining is great.

I do perfer Better though...I think that is a fucking brilliant song. Anger? Listen to the middle part where Axl lets it all out.

Edited by F*ck Fear

I've said it since the original leak, and I'll say it again: The music is pretty damn good, but the lyrics are just so... I don't know. Plain? Unimaginative? Not really what you expect. I like the song, but I think it needs total lyric reworking. And, just because I'm here, if TWAT is gonna be that 10 minute version, we need another verse or three. Too many repeats and solos. ADD ANOTHER COUPLE STANZAS! Anyway, I'm looking forward to a brand new albim regardless of whether this song is on it.

Kevin

Definatly a great song, and it has a strong power live too

I have it as the ring tone on my cell phone, and it got one of my friends into gnr

I've only heard it live (wasn't gonna download any leaked songs but sence they preformed 'em live I just couldn't stand it, so I got it live) and it ROCKS rock3

I like the song, but i think the reason i liked it so much was because it was the first sign of new gnr that we had (save oh my god) i still think its good, but of all the leaks im more of a twat fan, i think i just perfer piano orientated music as opposed to harder rocking songs :)

IRS is brilliant, and Madagascar is brilliant too. But the other new songs dont have the quality of this two musics.

Maybe Axl is delaying the album trying make more 'brilliant' songs. Now with help of Izzy.

My notes:

IRS - 10

Madagascar - 10

Catcher in the Rye - 8

The Blues - 7

Better - 5

TWAT - 5

Chinese Democracy - 5

Oh my god - 5

Silkworms - 3

If Axl had Izzy help write the songs then the record would be brilliant, but since he (most likely) didn't, well, then he didn't.

As far as Oh My God goes, well when CD was going to be industrial metal/techno/whatever, that song was going to be on it, but when most fans hated it, Axl realized that he better change sound or else the record would have sold very poorly compared to the classic albums.