Manchester MEN Arena

Grimo85

Seeing as I'm still hungover from the bank holiday weekend and bored at work, I thought I'd start an "official" thread for this momentous occaision of GNR in Manchester...

So whos gonna be tryin to get tickets? Would anyone be up for a mygnr meet up?

Hopefully I'll get to meet a few people at the Hammersmith gig, but would be a laugh to have a meet up in Manc :)

Grimo.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as I'm still hungover from the bank holiday weekend and bored at work, I thought I'd start an "official" thread for this momentous occaision of GNR in Manchester...

So whos gonna be tryin to get tickets? Would anyone be up for a mygnr meet up?

Hopefully I'll get to meet a few people at the Hammersmith gig, but would be a laugh to have a meet up in Manc :)

Grimo.

Yeah man.. its all about the Guns N'Fucking Roses!

I got dumped this weekend BTW.. its really shit and my stomach hurts!

Those of you planning to go Manchester,

I recommend 'Sinclairs Oyster Bar' for your drinking venue, has a nice outside area and the beer is cheap and great quality. Only 5 minute walk from the venue and a genuinely great pub. No music but you`ll enjoy it.

Also a couple of rock bars on Oxford road about 15 minutes away from the venue. 'Grand Central' & 'The Salisbury'.

Enjoy.

Those of you planning to go Manchester,

I recommend 'Sinclairs Oyster Bar' for your drinking venue, has a nice outside area and the beer is cheap and great quality. Only 5 minute walk from the venue and a genuinely great pub. No music but you`ll enjoy it.

Also a couple of rock bars on Oxford road about 15 minutes away from the venue. 'Grand Central' & 'The Salisbury'.

Enjoy.

Cheers mate, we will have to arrange a mygnr meetup rock1

ARGH I'm in such a situation...

Right, none of my friends are going because they're either going on holiday or hate guns n roses. USELESS BITCHES! And I'll never be allowed to go on my own, which is kinda stupid anyway.

I have to think of an argument for my parents soon, I don't want tickets to sell out before I can get mine.

Someone help me :(

ARGH I'm in such a situation...

Right, none of my friends are going because they're either going on holiday or hate guns n roses. USELESS BITCHES! And I'll never be allowed to go on my own, which is kinda stupid anyway.

I have to think of an argument for my parents soon, I don't want tickets to sell out before I can get mine.

Someone help me :(

That sucks girl.

You cant miss this, just tell your parents it might be your only chance to see them live (we all know it wont be but they wont know that haha).

Anyone else got any ideas to help Dory out