Wembley Arena, July 30th

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a VIP ticket!!! ;)

I'll say Hi to Axl from everyone.

You DO realise you are not guaranteed to meet Axl or any of the other members of the band?

If you read what it offers, it doesn't say you meet the band, it says you go to private parties, have a private bar and get backstage access.

BACKSTAGE access.

NOT Access All Areas

I hate to be the bearer of bad news and bring you down from your high, but there isn't a strong chance you'll meet good ol' Uncle Axl.

I got a VIP ticket!!! ;)

I'll say Hi to Axl from everyone.

You DO realise you are not guaranteed to meet Axl or any of the other members of the band?

If you read what it offers, it doesn't say you meet the band, it says you go to private parties, have a private bar and get backstage access.

BACKSTAGE access.

NOT Access All Areas

I hate to be the bearer of bad news and bring you down from your high, but there isn't a strong chance you'll meet good ol' Uncle Axl.

Yes, I know very well and even if I don't it'll be worth it for me. Although, last night of the tour, I should hope some member pop in for a drink.

Anyone have any links or information for this Virgin presale? (PM me if you'd prefer ;))

I just tried to book tickets (a bit late today I know ;)) and nothing good was available, so I'll try tomorrow morning.

Edited by lcg

Anyone have any links or information for this Virgin presale? (PM me if you'd prefer ;))

I just tried to book tickets (a bit late today I know ;)) and nothing good was available, so I'll try tomorrow morning.

yeah, i want tickets too!!!

tought they didn't go on sale till friday ????

help?

yeah, i want tickets too!!!

tought they didn't go on sale till friday ????

help?

Yeah there's some presales. There's a Virgin one tomorrow, which I'll try for (again, does anyone have any links/info? :heart:). The tickets officially go on sale on Friday, yes, but I don't want to wait that long. Annoying I couldn't book up earlier today and there's only high seating from Ticketmaster now which I don't want <_<