Knockin' On Heavens Door

Did anyone notice that KOHD was played alot slower than in the past? I like it but it seems to have lost a litte something. Oh and when the crowd sings and Axl says "thats what im talkin about" in that weird voice, that was funny as hell.

i laugh my ass off every time i watch that part (and i have watched it a lot!) :)

i like this mellow version. it plays more like a regular jam session. They were just having fun with it, I think. I of course prefer the album version, but this live one is a nice gem as well.

Whilst I do miss Bucket's amazing solo live, this is the best live performance I've seen GNR play this song - WORD!

UK SUBS.

I love how Axl has gone back to the "I sing one, you sing one" thing, was superb at RIR5.

P.S. That's Axl singing KOHD at the Freddy Mercury tribute in your sig isn't it?..

Whilst I do miss Bucket's amazing solo live, this is the best live performance I've seen GNR play this song - WORD!

UK SUBS.

P.S. That's Axl singing KOHD at the Freddy Mercury tribute in your sig isn't it?..

yeah...

Sorry to be picky but he's singing Paradise City there :shades::P

R.