Different pre-sales UK tour

Cjc1706

Hey,

Can somone please confirm & list the different presales that are going on on the different days that are coming up. I know that some start before others, so if someone could please list them that would be great,

cheers

CJ

I only know of 2:

**The one which is tomorrow, which some people have been informed about in emails.

**The one by Virgin Radio http://www.virginradio.co.uk/theguide/tick...promotions.html

do you mind giving a reason why the hell we cant talk about it, its not like if we do talk that the HUGE ARENA'S are going to sell out in minutes, its bollocks....... god sake some of you guys take this way too seriously :anger:

okay, im either guessing its the ticketrush.co.uk presale or one offered by ticketmaster or getlive.co.uk

CJ

Sorry we cannot talkabout it.

well you wasn't going to in the first place, so my attitude hasnt made a hell of a lot of difference has it ?

Some of you people, its like aslong as you have the information that is going to benefit you, you are selfish and unwilling enough not to pass the information onto other fans to help them out. So mugh for the GnR "Community" we have on here .....

CJ

okay, im either guessing its the ticketrush.co.uk presale or one offered by ticketmaster or getlive.co.uk

CJ

Sorry we cannot talkabout it.

well you wasn't going to in the first place, so my attitude hasnt made a hell of a lot of difference has it ?

Some of you people, its like aslong as you have the information that is going to benefit you, you are selfish and unwilling enough not to pass the information onto other fans to help them out. So mugh for the GnR "Community" we have on here .....

CJ

No. When things like this have happened before, the MODS have told us to keep schtum. We keep quiet 'cos to post such information would help ticket scalpers--the people who buy tickets then put them up on ebay for extortionate prices.

do you mind giving a reason why the hell we cant talk about it, its not like if we do talk that the HUGE ARENA'S are going to sell out in minutes, its bollocks....... god sake some of you guys take this way too seriously :anger:

Some of the people on here wouldnt give the number out to there own mother so dont worry about it

Any chance anyone could send me the link for the getlive presale onThursday? As I have an exam when they go on full sale on Friday and no chance I'd get standing :S

Would be forever thankful to anyone that does, been waiting a LONG time to see gnr

Cheers

Edited by cpatey85

Are the tickets offered by the passworded presale different to the GetLive presale? I presume they must be better seats. But I cam not furnished with a password so I'm not sure.

Do we reckon more dates will be added? Can't decide if I should go for naff seats, or waitr and hope there is another date.