I bumped into Brian May at LAX

whoareyou

I work for British Airways and bumped into Brian May coming off the LAX flight today. I asked him he was going to appear at Hammersmith with GNR as i had heard rumour, and he just smiled and said its been discussed!

Edited by jack99

That would be so fucking awesome. I'd kill to be there and to hear Catcher in the rye live...

Well it would really be awesome to hear CITR!

Wow.. :heart: yeah it would amazing to hear them playing CITR together live for the first time!!! rock3

Yeah it would be cool. But not because the quality of the song cause I think it´s one of the weaker new ones we´ve heard. But it surely would be great with a little new stuff on the playlist for us to hear :P

well as I see it, Brian May is maybe the no 1 lead guitarist alive today, and, he played in the best band the world ever seen. So if he would join Axl and Co (and hopefully play something they haven't played live before) that would be sooooo amazing! :)

Excuse me, but I ask these questions at the same time. Can someone explain to me the meaning of CITR?

And what it has to do with Brian May (cool rumor though ;))? is CITR a cover or what? Is it about May?

Sorry... :P

A week on wednesday we'll find out!

Oh God, this would be fucking unbelievable for me IF true...

UK SUBS.

You better take some good pics man! GAH I went them to come to the states...I envy all you people that aren't from this land :(

Excuse me, but I ask these questions at the same time. Can someone explain to me the meaning of CITR?

And what it has to do with Brian May (cool rumor though ;))? is CITR a cover or what? Is it about May?

Sorry... :P

The title comes from the book by JD Salinger; the song's about the shooting of John Lennon (the guy who shot him was obsessed by the book). May plays guitar on the demo that was leaked to the internet.

And given that I am a huge Brian May fan, and that I'm missing the show on the 7th 'cause I'm flying out to Dublin... if he's at Hammersmith that night I will be mightily pissed off...

SG