If Bumblefoot joined just weeks before there n.y. shows

axltheman2003

ok look if bumblefoot joined just weeks before there n.y. shows did axl have another guitarst line up but they belled out? who do you think it was if any? by the way i am glad ron is in the band he fits in perfect i don't what him to leave everything is fucking awasome!

Edited by jack99

ok look if bumblefoot joined just weeks before there n.y. shows did axl have another guitarst line up but they belled out? who do you think it was if any? by the way i am glad ron is in the band he fits in perfect i don't what him to leave everything is fucking awasome!

I've wondered that too. I mean, they'd have to plan the tour, psyche themselves up, rehearse etc. They'd need more time than just a few weeks to do all that.

I've wondered that too. I mean, they'd have to plan the tour, psyche themselves up, rehearse etc.

Ha ha ha Don't make me laugh, when did axl ever go to rehersals, didnt you know he is god!!, and has a telepathic conection to the rehersal studios so he has no need to attend...

I've wondered that too. I mean, they'd have to plan the tour, psyche themselves up, rehearse etc.

Ha ha ha Don't make me laugh, when did axl ever go to rehersals, didnt you know he is god!!, and has a telepathic conection to the rehersal studios so he has no need to attend...

Yeah--he rarely turned up to rehearsals, but he still cared about what he did onstage and was quite picky about it.

I remember watching some footage once of either Slash or uff--they were talking about how Axl started to gradually change. They said that, Axl would come up to them and do some kind of little hand movement and ask them what they thought about it and that he should do it during a certain part of a certain song. He'd then go on about what it conveyed to the audience etc...that little hand movement...

i mean i find it hard to beleave the ron thal had to learn all those songs in 2 weeks? anybody else with me? i mean he is a great guitar player but 2 weeks in a little to short what do you all think?

I think Santanas post is probably the most realistic of what happened.

I heard Slash had joined, but couldn't play 'Beautiful' properly so was kicked out.

He also couldn't play Nightrain the way it is supposed to be played either.

i think that was just another remour because slash created (or at least was the one who played it on AFD) Nighttrain and slash came out with a quote about everything with Matt on a radio station (its on the VR section) and he said he hasnt had ANY contact with axl in like more then 6 years.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=52277 heres the link for the interview

Itb was rumored that Bumblefoot was in GNR in 2004 as the replacement for Buckedhead. I think its bullshit that he joined 10 days before. The truth is he has been in GNR since Buckedhead left.

Its crazy to think that Axl hired a new guitarist 10 days before their comebeck tour. He has to learn new songs, rehearse and other preparations to do. Its absolutly mental to think that the "10 days -story" is true

Itb was rumored that Bumblefoot was in GNR in 2004 as the replacement for Buckedhead. I think its bullshit that he joined 10 days before. The truth is he has been in GNR since Buckedhead left.

Its crazy to think that Axl hired a new guitarist 10 days before their comebeck tour. He has to learn new songs, rehearse and other preparations to do. Its absolutly mental to think that the "10 days -story" is true

Slash rocks.... rock1

OMG...you´re so naive....ron thal is in the band at least for 6 months....I heard people say on may 13th

"we have to accept bumblefoot because he doesn´t know very well the other members of the band..so he is very quiet on stage because he is in the band for 1 week!!! "

how could people be so naive?? or even better stupid....

he is in the band at least for 6 months...he is working with them for that time..sure... <_< beter- he is in the band since buckethead left in 2004.

by the way..he is the man........I was at RIR and he was right in front of me doing that don´t cry solo..OMG... I fell in love with his guitar work...he plays really well!! he is the better guitar player that EVER was in GN`R...

Edited by sweet guy