Glasgow, Scotland - 21st of July 2006

W. Axl Kev

please tell me the trains are not actually going to be on strike that day?!!! i read it today hopefully the idiots will call it off. Il have to travel by bus maybe.... does anyone have a rough idea when it will finish?? lol no plan yet on how to get home...as long as im there i dont care. 8 days people!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please tell me the trains are not actually going to be on strike that day?!!! i read it today hopefully the idiots will call it off. Il have to travel by bus maybe.... does anyone have a rough idea when it will finish?? lol no plan yet on how to get home...as long as im there i dont care. 8 days people!!

thats a bastard, i remember in 1993 me and a pal seen pantera at the barralands and the fuckin trains went on strike, we were stuck in that glasgow shitehole all night with no money, fuck me it was cold

thats a bastard, i remember in 1993 me and a pal seen pantera at the barralands and the fuckin trains went on strike, we were stuck in that glasgow shitehole all night with no money, fuck me it was cold

apparently, they are to make a desision on monday or tuesday about the strike. i already have my train booked for friday!! but i have now made the decision to book a bus from inverness, i cant trust the trains!! and no strike is gonna stop me from seeing guns n fuckin roses!!

onlt 6 days people!!

apparently, they are to make a desision on monday or tuesday about the strike. i already have my train booked for friday!! but i have now made the decision to book a bus from inverness, i cant trust the trains!! and no strike is gonna stop me from seeing guns n fuckin roses!!

onlt 6 days people!!

I just woke up and was brushing my teeth and looked in the mirror and screamed thinking you lucky lucky bastard, about to see GnR for the third time this summer.Ive waited so fucking long.

Im about to explode rock3rock3

Im about to explode rock3rock3

I know the feeling! I can't bloody wait!

I must remember and check that work have remembered to give me Fri and Sat off....now that just wouldn't be funny if they aint! Tough titty, as the saying goes - I shall be there come hell or high water!!! :D

Now, back to thinking on how to smuggle in the camera...:D :D :D

Edited by frobscottle

does anyone know if izzy is going to be at glasgow? it would be a bastard if hes doing all these shows and stops before he gets to us

Kaen it would be shite but dae bor, we're still gettin' to see Guns N' Fuckin' Roses! Plus I already saw Baz at the London show :P

Oh and what cunt pm'd me sayin' awrite bawjaws? :laugh:

Right, so where is everybody meeting before the gig?? and what time?? sorry if this is posted somewhere else, but i simply could not be arsed to search for it =p this week is the best ever! whole week with my gf, recording my tunes on thursday, then seeing marky ramone (one of my other gods) on thursday night, then GnR friday night!!! and lots of sex in between! possibly during ;)

Cant wait to see you all!

CJ

Right, so where is everybody meeting before the gig?? and what time?? sorry if this is posted somewhere else, but i simply could not be arsed to search for it =p this week is the best ever! whole week with my gf, recording my tunes on thursday, then seeing marky ramone (one of my other gods) on thursday night, then GnR friday night!!! and lots of sex in between! possibly during ;)

Cant wait to see you all!

CJ

think i saw a post saying about people meeting in waxy's, or the solid rock. i'm thinkin of goin to waxy's at 2pm with a mate who's travelling down from Orkney Isles! and my bro. how will i know who the forum members are when i get there, there must be a few goin there. i'll be wearing a gnr star logo T with tour 06 written under the logo.

3 days motherfukers!!!!!! cant contain myself!!!

This sucks but i aint sure im gonna make it, ive got this virus and can hardly walk, last time i had it, it lasted 3 weeks, if im unable to attend i will have 2 tickets for sale at face value, wish me luck guys - out with the chicken soup :(

Awww man! thats shitty! drink FUCK LOADS of water and get a healthy amount of vitamin c! usually works for me. water is the cure for everything, except like cancer n shit like that. but yeh, WATER!

Hope you make it man!!

Get well soon!

PS. maybe we should designate a corner of a bar for forum people lol well i guess most non-forum fans will be getting there just before doors time. if we are meeting at 2ish, perhaps we should meet outside one of these bars? then march in, GNR ARMY!!!!

Woke up this morning and felt fucking great, im so fucking releaved.I sat in bed last night and was convinced i wouldn't be ok to go with a tear in my eye, GnR mean so much to me but things are looking ok.

Must have been 24 hour virus but im drinking pints of water and fresh orange to speed things up.

GOAB will be rocking like a mother fucker rock3

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

Woke up this morning and felt fucking great, im so fucking releaved.I sat in bed last night and was convinced i wouldn't be ok to go with a tear in my eye, GnR mean so much to me but things are looking ok.

Must have been 24 hour virus but im drinking pints of water and fresh orange to speed things up.

GOAB will be rocking like a mother fucker rock3

WOO! the old buckets of water and OJ ALWAYS works! im glad you are feeling better man, would have been a shitter if you missed it!

see you there, i'll be wearing a skull and crossed guns t shirt and will be accompanied by a tall gorgeous girl with black hair ;)

I cant come out to play until after 6pm because of work. :angry: I'll just get changed and get the train there for 6.30. I'll kick, punch and bite my way to the front row with a beer in hand rockout3.gif:P The cathouse seems like a very good idea afterwards. Dance.gifall_coholic.gif

right this is our last chance to work out how to meet up in solid rock or waxies....

Black marker and write MYGNR on back of right hand? and hold well aloft while drinking pint :P

I will be wearing the 2002 tour star tshirt, will look very lonely and very Irish...I will probably have a cigarette in my hand because will forget all about smoking ban in scotland

Ohh and one more thing, I want Better, IRS, Mada and Blues plus Mr Izzy or else!

Edited by mesa