Tracii Gun...

metalgroupie

He played for Brides of Destruction for a while before they disbanded.

Now he's formed a solo project with all the original "L.A. Guns" members except Phil Lewis.

Phil Lewis continues to make music under the L.A. Guns name with a new band, some fans argue that Tracii's solo project is the real L.A. Guns because it has more of the original members.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Now he's formed a solo project with all the original "L.A. Guns" members except Phil Lewis.

Phil Lewis continues to make music under the L.A. Guns name with a new band, some fans argue that Tracii's solo project is the real L.A. Guns because it has more of the original members.

Sounds familiar... :rolleyes:

Phil Lewis isn't the original singer. Paul Black is and he's in Tracii's band.

Sounds familiar... :rolleyes:

I didn't know that happened with any other bands. Meh :krider:

Phil Lewis isn't the original singer. Paul Black is and he's in Tracii's band.

Paul Black only sang on the "Hollywood Raw" demos and Phil Lewis was/is the lead vocalist on the actual studio albums, set aside the Chris Van Dahl period. The same way you would consider Slash to be GN'R's lead guitar even if Tracii jammed a bit with the band. And Axl Rose was reportedly the first lead vocalist for the band before "Holywood Rose" formed, not Paul Black.

Sounds familiar...

It does. I wonder what band you're thinking of. :blink:

You can also find Tracii on any number of "I was in GnR, the original founding member, please take me back, This is a tribute to show I can play the songs good" tribute albums to Guns N Roses.

He's an accomplished guitarist and doesn't need to re-join GN'R.

Edited by adnan